A Duel

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 14, 2002.

1. I am- over the course of the next week- going to try to out poll poll-master-scotch-digit-scotchey-scottish-boy.I am going to post more polls than digster and that is that... MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... Nothing against the guy- it just looks like fun...

So Digit. Do you accept the duel? Rules are: one week, one independant ajudicator, any amount of questions you can think of but one has to have some kind of wit. At the end of the week there is one LAST poll posted by the adjudicator. The poll will ask one question...

Digit- International Man of Weird (and very cool) Art Web Pages

OR...........:

SWITCH- some really bored fucker from the city
    will decide which poles are the winnners? and the members shall decide....

the contest begins at 11PM GMT ON THE 14TH OF AUGUST. THAT'S TODAY, SPENCE.

Take up your rapier sir...

HAHA- I really am a prick...

2. critter 2 what the fuck are you doing? Don't edit my post man. That's just not cricket. Are you stoned again? I dunno. Mods eh...

3. I am- over the course of the next week- going to try to out poll poll-master-scotch-digit-scotchey-scottish-boy.I am going to post more polls than digster and that is that... MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.... Nothing against the guy- it just looks like fun...

So Digit. Do you accept the duel? Rules are: one week, one independant ajudicator, any amount of questions you can think of but one has to have some kind of wit. At the end of the week there is one LAST poll posted by the adjudicator. The poll will ask one question...

Digit- International Man of Weird (and very cool) Art Web Pages

OR...........

SWITCH- some really bored fucker from the city..

and the members shall decide....

the contest begins at 11PM GMT ON THE 14TH OF AUGUST. THAT'S TODAY, SPENCE

4. twenty paces?

=)

5. You forgot to take off your glove and slap him~!!!!!

6. What a dick I was. Pardon me I was just bored and thaught this would be fun. But I couldn't be arsed to post THAT many polls...