Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a dub?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EvoKe323, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Sorry i know there has been alot of post concerning pricing but i need a straight answer i live in california and wasn't sure on the pricing and how many ounces are in some terms.
    This is for dank weed.

Dime = $10 for 1gram?
    Dub = $20 for 2grams?
    1/8 = $40-$60 (3.5 Grams?)
    1/4= $70-$120 (7grams)
    1/2= $120-$250 (14 grams)
    O = $250-$400 (28grams)

Does that sound about right?

2. Bump
    Please i need a answer?:confused:

3. Prices vary, but the amounts are right. And a dime isn't always a gram, and a dub isn't always 2 grams.

4. hahahaa i wish it was 10 for a g...

5. it isn't?

6. No. A dime is $10, a dub is double that.

7. Dime means $10 worth, won't necessarily be a gram. "Dub" means a doob where i'm from, half a gram.

For the rest i'm not from your area, but if you like there's a bunch of Californians posting in all those "how much does weed cost in your area" thread and you'll love the answers. Don't look at really old ones though.

8. How much is it for a g?

9. Seems about right for cali.

10. In Cali, where I live, near LA, u got the prices pretty right now for dank bud.

11. i pay $20 for a g of dank

12. [quote name='"EvoKe323"']

How much is it for a g?[/quote]

Depends on the dealer. Weed prices aren't the same everywhere. Depends on who you know, really.

13. Are you in cali?

14. no. lol. 3000 miles east

15. California :) Where it's always 10 bucks for a gram.

16. I am from Cali. Few years back I use to pay 20 for a gram of dank which is a dub sac..nowadays I pay 15 for a gram or ten but that's rare unless u have mediacal card

17. .5-10$
    1g-20$ a dub sac.
    That's if u have stingy dealers though.

18. Clubs got dank for 10 a gram, and mid shelf grams for 5$

19. Where I live Dubs are 4Gs, I guess it's a Texas thing?

20. dont buy bud that cost 10 a gram...trust me