Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A drug addict?!?!?!??!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kamikazikillah, Aug 20, 2008.

1. #41 Herb N. Haler, Nov 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2008

Cannabis is not an addictive substance, addictiveness is determined by the debilitating

effect of the withdrawal, making a cannabis user possibly addicted 2 the high or feeling

but not the substance itself. Their r more physically and mentally intense withdrawals

from caffiene, including migraine headaches and nausea. my dad goes thru that shit all the time, its fiendish, never have i with cannabis.:smoking:
    i dont get the shakes...i get a fond memory of smoking weed.....:rolleyes:

edit- oh yea and it just so happens we humans have cannabinoid receptors in our brain that specifically receive thc.... if thats not the hand of the creator, i dont know what is....

2. I consider an addiction something you do that you do so much it interferes with your life, like an alcoholic drinking all day fucking his job up and such.. MJ has never ever interfered with my life, but when I was younger I too had fucking idiots saying I was addicted because I smoked once a day.

They are just jealous they don't get to have all the fun because they are prude fucks.

3. nah man, i totally dont see weed as a drug. i smoke like 3-4 days a week. And i have no desire to try any other drugs such as; meth, coke, heroine, i do not feel like i got to go to the next level, as some might say. so fu*k those who call you a drug addict they just dont like weed as much as you do

go smoke some.

M.boy

4. Well, I still stand correct. :)

You seem to be under the impression being addicted is a bad thing. I don't think it is, but of course, that depends entirely on the habit and the degree of impulsiveness. Sorry to bump, but I hadn't seen a reply to my post till today.

5. amen.

6. he probly didnt know anything asbout that plant to begin with. just school him on it. hes obviously not making a very good argument if one of his defenses is your a drug addict'

sit him down and make him watch:
    totally baked. not half baked. TOTALLY baked.

7. Its worthless to argue with a strong headed uneducated person about marijuana.

8. Down here it's 20$ for an eigth of high quality bud.

9. disagree my weebleization... aint a drug its a medicinal herb mayne :wave:

10. Pumpkins are not psychoactive. Cannabis is a drug. A lot of plants are drugs. That doesn't make them inherently bad. Everything should be used appropriately and in moderation. Everything can be abused, even cannabis.

11. ffuck him man. smoke that weeed :smoking: p.s im pretty baked right now

12. i wrote an essay for my English final arguing for the legalization of marijuana . im 18 and in high school . a couple of kids actually wrote their essays on the subject. Have you ever taken a t break... if not you maybe should. you wont experience any physical symptoms of withdraw (although you may want to smoke). that is because marijuana is NOT physically addictive. Sounds like the guy you were talking to is a real ass hole. Any way there a re lots of reasons why it should be legal. if you want a real zingger (this works well on alot of anti marijuan people becasue they are usually very scared about terrorism) simply say that by making marijuana illegal you fund terrorism. if it were LEGAL then it would have zero black market value and America could even tax the sale of marijuan and use that money to fight terrorism. also criminals dont care who buys marijuana even if you are a small kid, but someone behind a counter would card you (if legal). America could save TONS of money if they didnt have all those weed smokers and growers in jail and could save billions not fighting the war on marijuana. it causes zero deaths anually. the list goes on... it is a good idea to get educated about the issue so if things get heated you have a strong argument with many differnt reasons, if not you just sound like an idiot saying legalize it man. stay informed and stay stoned. peace

13. this chick try to say that shit to me too, but then i told her of the shit that i do that "drug" addicts would never do and that pretty much shut her up

14. Im right there with you man I blaze all day everyday and all it does it makes me see life a little bit better. So why not stay blazed? In no way has it hindered my life, im in college have a part time job, and go to Muay thai 3 times a week. All of this

High as fuck:rolleyes:

15. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

holy shit are you serious?

marijuana is a mind altering drug tardo. it's just the difference between stoner/drugie.

16. Calling a smoker a 'drug addict' is the only thing misinformed people have to use as a comeback.

17. #57 Mannie<3sSpoons, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    Yup. If you smoke weed regularly you are a drug addict - as in you recreationaly use a drug.

But, almost every human being alive is a drug addict, whether it be from caffeine, nicotine, any pill, alcohol, or insulin.