Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a downstem this big.... :O :/

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kratos, Jul 27, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

well here's my binger i found not 2 days ago, and yes haha i cleaned it welll....so the problem is...the downstem hole is SOOO HUGE, i am not sure if there is any downstem taht could fit...is there? if not..what around my house can i use for a downstem/downstem w/ bowl??

thanks for ur help

2. Was it a grommet bong? maybe the rubber made the downstem smaller

3. thats not a GonG its a grommet so ul need to find a gromit and downstem

4. a gromit and downstem? like a rubber thing and new downstem....mmmk

for that..how would it be if i used a highlighter? those thick ones

5. #5 kindbud319, Jul 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2009
    just get a rubber gromet from a headshop and get a GonG downstem to fit into the rubber grommet, then yoou have to get a glass on glass slide to go with The GonG upgrade.
    Belive me, you do not want to use a highlighter for a glass bong, it would look retarded, if you want a homemade bong then just make one, but dont jimmy rig a glass bong.

BTW go with GonG and a grommet, not just a regular downstem, you with thank yourself later, because glass on glass has more accesorys like diffys and precoolers, and it also has a better seal. you will thank yourself later when you want to get a precooler or more slides.

Oh and PS instead of getting a regular glass on glass downstem and slide, get a Diffused glass on glass downstem because you wont have to upgrade later:hello:

Ohh and if you did use a highlighter the plastic would melt and release TOXIC/DEADLY plastic fummes that could verywell kill you

6. its actually called a rubber gasket. not a grommet. look it up

7. You have to get a downstem and grommet setup. They are pretty cheap and are just what you are looking for.