a digit-esque poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Aug 14, 2002.

?

What scares you

1. Spiders

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Heights

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. The stupid

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Nuclear war

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Death

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Blank spaces in polls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Ghosts and gouhls

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. TIMMAAAY

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. The outside world

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. errrm, now I should just think up a question.... oh yeah erm... what scares you....

2. heights, i shit you not.
    i can NOT handle them, and it gets worse when i'm stoned. i am always the last one comin' down the stairs coz i am scared of falling.

but i LOVE travelling on airplanes!

xo~

3. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah love the heights. esp. jumpin from em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

..i chose _______ cause i was scared I went blind!! i didnt seeeeeeeeee anything!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeek!

4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheh. can i vote again?!?!?! I didnt see the "blank space in polls" option!!! oh god, oh god, oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH aaaaaaahh!AHAHAHA!

5. Quality poll... highly comendable. 5 stars! :)

i couldn't decide between heights & stupid... then i remembered that my fear of heights is stupid, so if it were not for some of the stupid things about me i could be rid of both my worst phobias.

the equation:
    eliminate the stupid and stupidity then you elimininate my Stupid fear of heights.

um ... i think.

sorry i'm stoned, i think i got a bit carried away there.... em oops.

yeah. hat's off to all those who do their polls a little aladigit.

ps, i like the blank spaces thing. very good use of poll humour.

6. heh. funny.

whew.. :smoking:

7. im not afraid of heights per se..its the whole falling to my death part that scares me...

8. Actually the only true phobia I have is that I am terrified of rubber bands. I still don't know where the fear comes from but I freak out and hyperventilate when one comes near me. Must be from some child hood memory I have that is hidden away in my mind. I'm still trying to figure that one out.

9. really? whoa... The first thing that went through my mind then was: post a picture of a rubber band... but then I thaught I shouldn't. How much of a bastard am i?

10. Switch, I do thank you for not posting a pic of rubber bands. I can look at pics of them but I still cringe and get sick to my stomach. I just can't stand the sound they make when someone flips them. And if i come in contact with one......that is not a pretty sight at all. Just another one of those wierd things about me.

11. reminds me of a phobia I heard about of oranges.... ORANGES?

12. me too. falling is the worst, but i love to fly.

13. you must have ridden the same bus to school as i did.. there was always that nasty dude who was freakishly 1-2' taller than everyone else, who would sit next to the scarediest looking kid and snap them with rubberbands til they cried, or the busdriver made them stop.
    he intstilled the fear in me, and probably you too!
    *shudder*