Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Difficult Situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PipeDream35, Jun 18, 2012.

1. #1 PipeDream35, Jun 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2012
    So, recently I have picked up toking again after awhile. Yea, I'm young, and I like to party. But whatever. Obviously my morals and whatnot have been changed since I started again. I probably smoke a dime a day, and have been for about 2 weeks straight. I'm a CC runner and am in the National Guard. I kinda want to leave for Basic, which is in 2 weeks from today, but I got a little girl, and I don't wanna leave her. What should I do?

2. Well you should probably edit that last part because any talking about selling or dealing is strictly against the rules. Hope everything works out though.

3. Thanks, and good looks for the tip.

4. [quote name='"iVapeTooMuch"']Well you should probably edit that last part because any talking about selling or dealing is strictly against the rules. Hope everything works out though.[/quote]

I can't answer since you're question was edited

5. dont go to basic. imagine if you have to go to iraq/afghanistan and you get killed....how would your wife/daughter feel??? if you kill somebody, you live the rest of your life knowing that you killed somebody. i hope that made sense...

6. Thanks raskia16. Great advice.

7. I know, TheRandomSanta. The thing is, I'm a Combat Medic. So, I have the power to kill and to save... It's almost too much to actually think about.

8. Don't let weed interfere with the rest of your life. That's how many people ruin their life by not giving themselves the chance to progress.