Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A different variation of the sploof?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KottonmouthSmoker, Feb 21, 2014.

1. If you cannot get any activated carbon or dryer sheets, what else can you use? I was thinking, could you use like a sock and spray ozium in it? Do you think that would work? I think since ozium kills the smell and if the sock was lightly coated in ozium, then it would kill the smell of the smoke and the smoke would just smell like ozium...right?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No. However. Once when I made one I used a water bottle, and took a few air fresheners i had for my car. (The gell ones with the vents) and ripped the gel shit out, tore it into small pieces and filled the bottle with them. I had dryer sheets too though so i dont know.