Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A different type of drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MightBeABitNervous, Jan 30, 2014.

1. I just had a drug test, I used my friend's piss and that went just fine (temp was 98!)
    I am nervous about a stupid thing I did... I had a handwarmer in my pocket from previous testing and I stashed it behind a plant in the lobby.

After I take my test. I am sent to a room to sign all the paperwork and low and behold, the cameras are up on a monitor. There are 4 quadrants and they all got video except the bottom left one which said "Video Loss". I am assuming that it was where I was sitting in the lobby because the other angles do not have the seat that I had nor the plant. Was this done on purpose to help me believe I got away with it but really didn't? Or am I just freaking out?

TL;DR: Took the drug test with friend's piss, had handwarmer in pocket, stashed it in plant in lobby, did they see me?

2. guess you'll have to wait to find out :D

3. Only time can tell friend.