Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A different type of drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thatnewkid, Jun 22, 2013.

1. I used someone else's pee for a job, passed got the job. Woo! Ok but now I'm able to help my friend get the same job, but I'm worried they will notice his pee when it goes through the lab and I don't want to loose my job over it. I could 100% be over thinking this and it could be a stupid question but hey, rather be safe then sorry. Thanks guys!

2. lulz there's no way for them to track the piss back to him unless they DNA test it which will be really expensive. You're over complicating things.

3. thats what I figured, but hey its a huge corporate job and I did not want to take any risks !