A Description of my night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by XAM2, May 20, 2010.

1. I'ave been sleeping about 5 hours a night for like 3 nights in a row, which I'm not accustomed to. Today, I was planning on going to sleep early (I had no work to do), but then I had I thought.
    I should get really high. It had just finished my last homework assignment of my senior year in high. Why not do it? I'll just get high and then go to sleep right away. That was 3 hours ago and it feels like my energy hasn't decreased at all. What is this like some 100% sativa? Fuck.
    Had some great thoughts tonight. Oh. That article about high class stoner cuisine: that's accurate in terms of food. High quality is ALWAYS superior. And I'm going to watch television but selectively. Like..an educated consumer (I have a particular friend in mind).

Great, great lovely night. Marijuana absolutely has not lost its element of surprise. How did I get so high? Here's what a ate after dinner (which was hefty) and after getting high:

Large amounts of whipped cream
    Toast with a think dab of butter (toasted)
    three tiny dinner rolls (one had a little hot sauce, one a helping of cinnamon, one just butter)
    half a pint of ben and jerry's (1/4 cherry garcia, 1/4, mint chip)
    A thick (about 4 inches by 4 inches by 6 inches) serving of spicy lasagne
    A glass of orance juice
    Two cookies (Whole Wheat, milk chocolate on top), a little dry
    A small serving of brown rice