Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A "Depressing" High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fancyketchup, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Yesterday was the first time I smoked for over two weeks after detoxing for a dt. Despite the initial high, I started feeling this "why did I smoke? Why did I do this?" Type high. I also had a " I want to ejoy this high alone" type feeling. It was good nonetheless, but more of a weird thinky type high.

Has anyone had these before? Is it the type of weed?

2. Kinda... I guess, you just need to focus on the feeling you want your high to be. Try not to expect anything of buzz. Thoughts can be so random sometimes.

3. your tolerance went down and u probably smoked too much

4. This. IF I take a t-break, the first high is always so much more intense, and usually (unfortunately) paranoia type high. Try again :smoking: Sativa's tend to be more uplifting.

5. Ah. I'll have a go tomorrow.

Didn't really smoke that much. Just a couple bong rips and we passed a joint around between three of us. But I was never a heavy weight to begin with.