Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Delicious HOMEMADE Brownie Recipe from my Girlfriend *LOTS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. wtf, you my brother? :rolleyes: lol weird haha

hm, i honestly have never cooked with vaped weed so i don't really know, but i would just assume that you would need more vaped weed that normal weed? but i don't know for sure.

thanks everybody for reading! glad i could help the city ;)

2. Bookmarked for use here in about a week. I like how you put the full baking instructions with it too.

3. Will be using this recipe in two days dude, thank you. :D

Just a question, how big should the brownies be? Or I guess how many does a 9x9 pan yield? I don't want to cut massive fucking brownies, only eat one, and still green out during Clash of the Titans.

4. i like to cut it 4 rows down and 3 across or whatever looks good for your pan haha. sorry that's not much help

5. damn. just made these for the weekend! they'll be done in 10 min :D cant wait to try them.

6. Correction. Making them this saturday. cant wait!

7. daaam those look dam good! :hello: how much weed did u use?
    (dam i wish i had a stove like yours , gas is the only way to go same with your mixer);)

8. He said he used .5 ounce with 2 sticks of butter.

I would personally love to try this recipe. Looks very simple and exciting!

My problem would be the cost. For .5 oz of MJ it would be at least what 150?

Any suggestions to make a cheap version of this? That wouldn't end up being like 20-30 dollars / brownie???

PM ME!

9. thats sick my friend is gonna use this recipe next week yay

10. Dude... I tried making firecrakers before, like 3 different times. Using some fucking DANK ass headies. The first time I thought it was cuz I didn't use organic PB that it didn't do shit too me. The second time, I thought I had either burned them or not used enough weed (organic PB this time). The THIRD time I used abou 6g of the best shit I could find and it STILL didn't work... couldn't figure out what I did wrong (used hashmouf's guide to make them btw, followed it to a T (well, except the time that I didn't have organic PB, haha)).

Yesterday I got a 1/2 of some mids and made your brownies (was starting to think that food didn't work on me, but you recipe was gonna be my last attempt) . Holy fucking shit man... I'm not even an hour in after eating just one of the smaller ones. Dude.... your brownie recipe is amaaaaaazing. I am so ripped right now, and I know that it's just gonna keep getting better! + some muthafucking REP bro, you just saved me from never experiencing a food high!

P.S. I just got done wrapping them all in tinfoil... which I then proceeded to draw stoner art with in sharpee! I have a stoned looking goldfish, a happy turtle, shake from ATHF, a t-rex with a word-bubble that says "roar", an evil fanged-skull, and 6 smiley faces with REALLLLY big stoner-grins. haaaa :smoke:

11. hahaha, thank you man i'm really glad you finally got some edibles that worked for you!

12. Oh, BTW, dunno if anyone on here is a physics buff, but I think I may have figured out more evidence for M theory, and I'm not sure if anyone else has proposed this theory yet (couldn't find it when I searched for it). And the reason I am posting it HERE is because it's all thanks to your brownies ods, which also makes a strong case for legalization :smoke:

Anywho, in M theory the odd weakness of gravity is explained that the gravity actually emanates from another membrane, so we only get the dredges of the true gravitational force essentially. Well, if black holes are a true singularity all the parallel universes would also be co-existing at that point. Including the one (or ones) from which gravity emanate. Since at that point the gravity generating universe would be in coexistence with ours, that would mean that at that point gravity is in full swing... HERE IN OUR UNIVERSE. So the relative strength of gravity near black holes is simply the TRUE strength of gravity as it exists at it's source in another universe. HA Another point for M theory as the true unifying theory!

13. #113 AlwaysHi, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010

wow you must be high as fuck.

I think that post made me decide to make your recipe tomorow.
    They gota be good after reading that shit

lol +rep for a simple and (obviously effective) recipe

haha Ive read it 3 times and it still hasnt made sense. :smoking:

14. Lol, no man, for reals this stuff is actual science. (I'm completely sober right now, so maybe I can explain it better). Scientists now believe that there exist 11 different dimensions. 10 spatial dimensions, and the dimension of time. However, we can only perceive three spatial dimensions and time. Existing within these 11 dimensions, collectively known as the multiverse, aka all of existence are an infinite number of parralel universes. Each universe is believed to exist as a membrane within the greater, all-emcompasing multiverse. However, they since they all exist with the same 11 dimensions that we occupy, it is incorrect to visualize it as universes outside of ours... they are more like out of phase with ours, but occupying the same space within some of the dimensions. lol, hard to conceptualize, I know.

Scientists know by studying quantum physics that gravity is actually MUCH weaker than it should be. It seems plenty strong to us, but you realize it to be pretty weak when you think about the fact that the entire mass of the earth exerts only just enough gravity to keep you on the ground. In fact, it is so weak that you can temporarily escape it by jumping, and centrifugal force can completely cancel it out. The mass of the earth when compared to your mass means that the gravity should (according to quantum physics and the study of particles such as gravitons) crush you completely!

However, as we know, the center of a black hole is super dense and has a MUCH stronger gravitational pull than anything else in the universe due to its density. So high is its gravity, that light itself cannot escape its gravitational pull! When studying super massive black holes one can truely see gravity in near- full force. This is shown by the fact that objects the same distance from a super massive black hole that the earth is from the sun orbit obout 1000 times faster than we do!

Now to the part where the two (possibly, I think) come together. When studying (through very complex mathematics) these other dimensions and parallel universes, they realized that the gravity from our universe would exert an influence on neighboring universes. Then one very smart lady had the thought "what if gravity is not actually originating from OUR universe.... then she did a bunch of math that showed that gravity actually originates from another universe, and what we experience is only a small fraction of gravity's true force. Kind of like how within our own universe, the further away from a source of gravity you go, the less force it exerts on you.

Well, if the center of these super-massive black holes is truely a singularity, that is, these particles (actually it's a membrane, but it's easier to think of as particles for this purpose) actually exist in the same physical space at the same time, that would mean that at that particular spot, that spot so tiny it's only one particle big, another universe or universes would likely be in coexistence at the spot. This means, that just right there, our universe and the one from which the force of gravity actually originates would be co-existing. That means that that spot in our universe would be experiencing the FULL force of gravity. Gravity at that point exists exactly as it does in the universe from which it originates!

This would certainly explain the ridiculous orbit speeds of suns and galaxies orbiting super massive black holes! lol, I am completely sober right now, and I think that that is about the best I'll be able to explain it. seriously though, check it out on the internet, this is actual science. And M-theory (membrane theory, aka 11 dimensions with infinite universes) is the only one that has actually managed to do (if it's true) what Einstein tried to do as well as every physicist after him... explain everything. there are many things in physics that just don't make sense, and M theory is the only theory that has ever had true potential to be the true "unifying theory" or "theory of everything". It is also the only one that can actually explain the big bang itself. every other theory that cosmologists have ever used works brilliantly... to a point. They can trace the universe back through time ALMOST to the exact moment of the big bang... the singularity, but all the laws of physics completely fall apart at that single moment. Namely, where the hell did the matter and energy in our universe actually COME from? lol, surprisingly enough, it probably came from the collision of 2 OTHER universes! But that's a different mind-blowing physics lecture for a different time :D

15. How strong is the pot taste?

16. not too strong but it's noticeable in some people. for instance I think they taste super weedy sometimes, but for other people they don't even notice, only taste the chocolate.

17. I will have to invest a bit someday to make the cannabutter =D cant wait to try your recipe!

18. damn you ods..lol

I decided to bake for the first time ever..
    used 16.5grams of bubba kush. the rest of the ingredients were the same but i added a bit more chocolate..just half an oz. added a little water to the butter. but the only bad thing was that i overcooked it. i set it to 40 and i looked at it and poked it and it felt wayyyy too soft. but then i forgot that if i leave it out..it hardens up a bit -_- so yeah the side of my brownies are crunchy hard unless i microwave them, then the whole brownie is as soft as can be

19. oh and i forgot to mention...i took 2 of these because i just thought mine wouldnt be any where good or strong since it was my first time..well i was in it for a surprise. dude this was the most F'd up ive ever been. I mean i dont smoke too often but this surpassed my time i had last year on 420 at golden gate park.

all yall, please do take that precaution of eating to much will F u up hard. man i was on the point where i felt like throwin up. and then i passed out not even 2 hours later