Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Delicious HOMEMADE Brownie Recipe from my Girlfriend *LOTS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Hey thats an awesome recipe I really want to make some now. Did you use dank or mids to make them?

2. i used dank and split a batch between 6 people and we were super stoned lol

3. i've used everything from dirty shwag to some normal mids and regs, to some dank trim and popcorn nuggets and everytime i get delicious brownies that fuck people upp haha. enjoy dude.

4. I cooked mine for an hour and then i strained it and it was a dark brown but i mixed in the chocolate n made em n it was amzing but mine didnt taste too good but i figured out y ahah and i added way to much weed to this ahha my brother convinced me to add 20 grams of high grade medical bud from california but 1 brownie made ppl green out they were soo strong
    thx :smoking:

5. haha nice dude! glad you liked them. yeah tell people to be careful, these brownies will fuck you up haha.

6. i just made 7 batches using this method..

12 brownies a batch

using willies wonder trim and stems...omg.

im destroyed

7. does anyone know if the 2nd pot is toucking the water or is it the hot steam from the water that heats the 2nd pot?

8. Just made them man. Made these with an O, spilt the price with my man. We each went in 120 on a dankz.
    Smoked about 3 grams while making them and ate a couple with friends. I'm baked.
    Added powder sugar for whatveer reason.[​IMG]

9. second pot is touching the water. sorry i didn't reply earlier :eek: hope i can still help

and static shock! very nice! :hello: glad you enjoyed them. good looks on the powdered sugar haha

10. Nice man!!! Good ass recipe, and nice pics, +rep

~Stay Blazed- :bongin:

11. I'm going to copy this out and save it, it looks good! Maybe throw in a handful of walnuts or something, but it looks good as is. Thanks man :)

12. this just brings a gigantic smile to my face!:smoking:

13. thanks a lot guys! enjoy.

14. Gonna some of these for my mates birthday in June, she wont know whats hit her :p :smoke:

15. #95 milkdudz145, Mar 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2010
    Just made my first ever batch using this recipe looks good. Did everything as said just with a few variations were i had to use what i had. Only thing that looked different was the consistency of the chocolate mine was much more liquidy than yours in the picture of you pouring it. Brings up a little bit of concern hoping that it doesnt really matter.

Question - How should i store these i plan on eating them in a week but im told they might not last that long unless freezing them and i rather not do that. If freezing is the only option im just gonna eat em up in the next 3-4 days.

I also wasnt sure on the chocolate part. It looks like you added some more butter to yours at this part but i didnt because i thought the cannabutter just took its place so i just added the cannabutter to the chocolate and then added that mix to the other. Did you add more butter?

16. no yeah the cannabutter just replaces the butter in a normal recipe. sounds like you did a good job i'm sure they will taste bomb and fuck you up!!!

for storage i would say just put them on a plate or in a tupperware and seran wrap over the top. my girl doesn't even put them in the freezer or fridge just on the counter and they stay pretty good for up to a week i'd say before they're too stale.

17. Ahh word yeah just cut them all up and put them in foil and saran wrap got half of them going off with 2 friends to florida and the rest for me and another 2 friends. They smell bomb and look delicious might just have to eat our half and whip up another batch just to see if i did it all correct.

Thanks for this recipe definitely will use again.

18. dude my parents have the same kitchen. this is weird :smoking:

19. i just made qwiso and now i wanted to make some brownies i was wondering if i could change the amount of regular weed for weed i already vaped in my valcano and still get a good high

20. Wow... They look and sound amazingly delicious :yummy: I'm gonna have to try these next weekend. Thanks for the recipe.