Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Delicious HOMEMADE Brownie Recipe from my Girlfriend *LOTS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Yes sir I have made these many times and they are my favorite edible. Nice post :yummy:

2. heyyyy about how many brownies do you get out of this recipe?...me and a few friends are gonna make them on wednesday and we need to know how many people we should have come over lol

3. *subscribed*

+rep

4. the recipe makes about a dozen so you can choose how many friends you want to come over and give brownies too. remember to keep some for yourself haha.

thanks! :wave:

5. Cannot wait to try this. Picking up an O later this week.

What size pan do you reccomend?
    Then, how many brownies should it yeild?

kudos to you and your gf :hello:

6. i'd say about a 9x9 baking pan would be good and it yields about 12 brownies. she cuts it 3 across 4 down i wanna say?

thanks, enjoy dude! you'll love em.

7. Haha sweet thanks alot man...i have court tomorrow due to stupid photo radar and process servers....so im making brownies for afterwards lol...and ohh believe me im saving at least two for me lol :)....cant wait to try them! This will actually be my first try at edibles so ill post my experience afterwards...at least what i remember of it haha :D

8. enjoy dude!

9. dude, ur better off with just findin a good regular brownie recipie and usin cannibutter instead of butter, way easier to find regular recipies and just substitue

10. ...what do you mean? this is a brownie recipe in which you substitute cannabutter for regular butter.

11. hahaha dude these brownies were awesome...we only had a smaller pan to cook them in and it ended up just making 6 bigger brownies....and we were a lil impatient so it was like brownies with fudge inside lol....but they were amazing...it tasted like what bubba kush smells like lol....tasted like weed sooo much but still enough chocolate to be good lol...i was sooo stoned for a long ass time.....cant even actually remember how long lol... but i remember waking up like an hour or two after i passed out with the super muchies....like i could have eaten everything in my kitchen haha...thanks for the recipe man :D

12. awesome dude glad you liked it!

13. Hey, one more question...I know it was mentioned, but does it really matter what kind of weed I use for a better high? Like is it ok if I use mids since it's cheap? I don't really want to put my exotic stuff into food idk...

14. Yeah dude I never use dank for edibles, because that gets you high enough by just smoking it. Mids are perfect for cooking, same with schwag.

15. Awesome thanks! When I make them, I'll be sure to post some pictures :yay:

16. that sounds and looks bombb! i ate a brownie before and got fucked up

17. Haha really dude?....you should do your recipe with dank lol...thats what i did and we were all super stoned lol it was awesome and at $15 a brownie which has almost a gram and a half in it its totally worth it lol

18. i threw in some dank trim, but my mids are plenty good. they're just beasters really, not super heady or anything, but they do the job perfectly. nasty shwag is the last option. but honestly i'd rather just get some dank, (if it's really good), and smoke is and trim off the leaves and stems and set that aside, for brownies later, or oil haha.

19. Hey I have a question about these brownies. When I mix the butter and the weed and stuff, will it smell? Also when I cook it inside of the oven, will it smell up the house like weed?

20. making the butter is really the only thing that smells. once the chocolate and the batter is all mixed together it just smells like brownie really, and when they're cooking it just smells like chocolate. so the answer is yes and no. if you cut up all the weed in a separate place and just throw it quickly into the butter, and if you have the house to yourself for a good hour to hour and a half, all the smell should be gone.