Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Delicious HOMEMADE Brownie Recipe from my Girlfriend *LOTS OF PICS*

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ods, Jan 7, 2010.

1. wow! melting the chocolate in the butter! GREAT IDEA!

this a true home made brownie! good job folks!

+rep

2. thanks everybody!

3. my only concern dude is what about the short boil time? ive heard the best methods of making cannabutter is to spend a looooooooong time slow cooking it.

4. yeah i've heard this too, up to 3 hours?

we boil for 45 minutes to an hour and ours is good so i dunno. i know that i ate 2 from this batch last night and i was absolutely obliterated haha.

5. dude another good post, im going to try this. if u guys havent read his post about his "trip" in amesterdam you need to cause its a good story.

6. dude your trip in amsterdamn sounded fun as fuck haha....me and a few buddies were planning on a euro trip too...we just didnt have the money but hopefully next summer haha :)....and your brownie recipe looks delicious im making it as soon as i can lol....hopefully ill be using some Bubba Kush to make these haha :D

7. Anyone else try this recipe yet?

8. everybody enjoy! so happy i got some good pics up for this thread. these brownies are bomb.

9. As long as I can take my DT this week, me and a few friends should be trying this out this coming weekend with some dank. What quality did you use when you made yours? They definitely look exponentially better than anything I've ever made or seen before ( all out of a box mix and bake crap).

Nothing like a good blunt and guitar session on a friday night...and doing some SERIOUS waking and baking on saturday morning. Bong, Blunt and a brownie?:hello:

I'll definitely post up the outcome, maybe even some in process. Any good variations/additions that you've found to add? I see the original recipe says for nuts, which is obviously preference, you just keep them plain?

10. Mmmmmm... those look and sound delicious. I'm gonna have to make these for an upcoming party, haha, these will blow away a lot of people mind's. Thanks for the recipe dude, high quality post, +rep. :wave:

11. we've made these twice so the first time we used 4 sticks of butter with an ounce of nasty schwag. and so we had butter left over and the brownies were still delicious and fucked you up. the butter left over was disgusting. very hard to eat with anything.

the second time we made them we used a half ounce of beasters and some dank trimmings and leaves with 2 sticks of butter. the brownies have the same potency pretty much i think, and they taste very similar. we had no butter left over.

and yeah i don't like nuts in my brownies haha. they are perfect though i love these brownies taste so so good. :hello:

thanks dude enjoy! they would be perfect for a party haha.

12. I'll certainly be making this when I have the money for an oz. of good shit.

GOD DAMN IT, HURRY UP AND LEGALIZE SO THESE BULLSHIT PRICES CAN GO AWAY.

13. Hey, I was just wondering so after straining the butter and weed, do we just throw away the weed or mix it into the brownies??

14. throw away the weed you don't need it any more.

15. haha throw the weed away, damn those look FIRE, i ate a brownie a few weeks ago and i was in a stoney coma all fuckn day.. nice cook up

16. Awesome. Just awesome. Can't wait to try. Any suggestions on how to make the butter with kief?

17. ehh, i think that making butter with keif would kind of be a waste of keif. just smoke that or maybe look into making qwiso or bho with it. that's what i do with my keif.

18. dude i just made and ate these today. I ate just one. FUBAR ANYONE?! that sir is a dank ass recipe. +rep

19. FUBAR.

haha enjoy dude, i'm glad people are making them! they are so good aren't they.

20. Dammnnn I really need to try this recipe. +rep to you sir for a great fucking post!