A Day To Remember

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by DankBongRips, Jan 3, 2013.

1. [quote name='"Ileishaaa420"']

dude just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one else does or can. bet you don't wanna hear this but the world doesn't revolve around you. just sit down, smoke a bowl, chill out, and listen to music YOU enjoy. follow those steps and you'll feel better. promise :)[/quote]

I'm very well aware that it doesn't, but whenever I see those kinds of bands mentioned I can't help but shit on them.

2. [quote name='"D33RMAN"']

I'm very well aware that it doesn't, but whenever I see those kinds of bands mentioned I can't help but shit on them.[/quote]

You made your opinion known no reason to antagonize people further by trying to back it up.

3. I though only 14 year old girls that were outcasts and had no friends listened to this shit.

4. why tho? it really makes you feel better to shit on someone else's art and what someones personal preference is? sorry, call me crazy but i don't see the point. just kind of makes you look like an asshole when you come into a thread dedicated to something and you come in and talk shit like your opinion means so much more than anyones else's lol. if you don't like them then why did you come into a thread dedicated to them? to say how much you dislike them? fine. say it and leave. we now all know that you don't like A Day to Remember and thats cool, your opinion, but really no need to hate on them, make your own thread to hate on them if you want but this is an APPRECIATION thread. good day to you sir.

5. Anyways. They wont even be coming to my area for a while -_-

6. Doll, there are some flaws in your logic...hot topic sells bob marley, bob Dylan, greatful dead and led zeppelin...guess all those bands suck too?

7. no but you see a lot of people posing because of hot topic.

Examples: 14 year old girl sees bob marley shirt, buys it, automatically assumes shes a stoner

14 year old depressed emo bitch buys adtr or any other screemo band shirt and is automatically scene so she feels "accepted" (this is pretty much all of what warped is recently)

i remember back like 4-5 years ago when coheed and actually decent bands were going. i remember the last time i went katy perry and gym class heros were there and from then on the bands that went have been complete shit.

8. Every band has posers who cares enjoy the music for music and don't let others get to you

9. Lol hot topic has Justin beiber shit. No lie.

10. I'm sure it does...people like to spread their merchandise to as many stores as possible...helps
    Make money.

11. This band is horrible lolololololol

12. Yeah it just kinda strays from their "hardcore" style lol

13. Right?

14. [quote name='"AhToker"']

Right?[/quote]

Lol I see what you did there. But no, this is one of the worst out of the shitty scene bands that kiddies are into.

15. Meh. It's whatever, my man. I'm sure all of us could individually pick all of your favorite artists and shit on them too. Grow up, dude :wave:

16. [quote name='"Synyster Jesus"']

Meh. It's whatever, my man. I'm sure all of us could individually pick all of your favorite artists and shit on them too. Grow up, dude :wave:[/quote]

I promise you, it wouldn't bother me a bit.

17. Why do like half the music threads have people feeding trolls [​IMG]

18. [quote name='"passthebilly"']Why do like half the music threads have people feeding trolls [/quote]

I'm not a troll, I just dislike these types of bands. They disgust me.

19. Yeah, this is just stupid... and by "this" I mean that ridiculous band ya'll are talking about... and by "stupid" I mean trendy, shameless, media-whoring, mindless drivel.

20. Lol wtf. You guys know we dont care?