A Day In The Life...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Nov 24, 2008.

1. First off, For yall that wanna come in here and talk shit bout how i type or anything, Jus get the fuck out. Theres no point.

Aight main now its been a day but i figured id come here and thank about it and tell yall about it. Shit had me laughin.

I made a thread about a week back or something on this girl who works with me's boyfriend how he always be grimming me and talked shit to my boy and what not.

Today i wasnt one to be fucked with, After losing my homie yesterday and losing 3 homies in a week, I jus been on edge.

So this cat grimmin me, I fuckin ran his foot over with a L-Cart hahaha, Didnt give a fuck, Didnt look back.

Well i guess it got him more pissed, He told his girl not to talk to me no more, And that he was branging his homies up there in 2 hours. I told his girl tell em to brang em and i made a phone call. Told my boy get the boys and be on point. My boy told me aight call me ill be there in 2 minutes with 20 people, All strapped.

And i even told her that, I told her let him bring his boys up there, Something happens bullets gon be flying.

She looked scared at that, She know her boyfriend being a punk about shiet ya know.

So i was jus waiting but i was like main this shiets gettin outta hand main, Ya know coming down to killing each other over what? Over looking at somebody? Thats some childish shit.

So i told her, If he comes up without boys ima approach him and talk to him.

He showed up alone, I called my boy said its all good and they left and i approached the dude.

He looked scared main i jus said dawg walk with me we gon talk.

My boy was not far away watchin jus incase something popped off and he pulled a peice on me or something.

So i said a couple words and he got onto his point, I almost intterupted him but we did it as gentlemen, He said you can get yo words in let me get my in.

So i let him and it was jus going no where, We jus knocking ehads on shit.

So i told him dawg the whole reason this shit started cuz you was grimmin me, I aient no pushover you aient gon stare at me and ima go walk a way like a punk bitch hell naa ima get in your shiet.

So he felt that, But then i said dawg this shits gettin outta hand man whats the point, Me n yo girl work together we gotta talk, And you gon be around if she is right, So how bout we forget this shit and jus scrap it dawg.

And he still wanted to talk, So i said dawg you got two options, Keep fuckin with me and you gon die. Or we can jus scrap this shit and jus say fuck it main. He said aight fuck it. We shook hands and that was that.

Went and told my boy the deal and all three of us talked for a minute and jus said no more problems you do you we do us. Period.

Glad it all worked out and is over with.

Back in the day id jus clock the fool to make an example outta him but it aient worth it main, It jus aient worth ti.

I told ol girl whats good, I told her im homies with the Vice President of the D.O.C.s (Detroit Original Cobra's.) I said i make one phone call, *****s dead. She even said i know he thanks hes so hard but he dont realize theres other real people out there who KNOW people.

So im glad main, Im glad its all over. Felt good to handle it like a gentleman.

Had me laughin tho how many people were surpsied by it, People were shittin bricks when they seen us together, Had many people watchin cuz they had my back on it. But people realized i aient one to be fucked with.

Now its time to chill with a blunt, Couple 40's and a few vicodins.

2. Gangsta life has more drama than teenage girls attacking each other on MySpace, I don't think I could put up with it.

3. So I won't say shit about your typing, but are you some sort of fucking gangbanger?

4. I am not a 'gangbanger.'

5. Hahaha...

well that got resolved pretty well.

6. very well handled man. violence should be the last option. i say smoke a blunt with a dude and try to talk to him before thinkin about blastin him :smoke:

7. Hahahahahaha

hes already said that he dont bang bout 10000 times.

But yeah, its nice to deal with shit without it resulting to violence. Too many *****s I know have died over senseless stupid bullshit.

8. What?
    What does that have to do with the fact that gangstas turn tiny insignificant arguments into turf wars?

9. Pay attention to more of his posts before you pass judgement. If he were a 'gangbanger' he probably would have settled it with wasted lead or bruised knuckles, not words.

In my honest opinion, he handled the situation like a saint compared to how it could have gone. His friend there was a good idea, too, because if anybody pulls a gun on you with the intention of using it, it's simply a life or death situation. You either kill him, someone you know kills him, or he kills you.

That's about it.

10. This is true, occasionally.

I stepped on someone's foot in the Cabrini Green outskirts of Chicago one time and in about thirty minutes I had to settle down thirty angry Kings acting as if I punched their mothers. Don't ask me what the hell they were doing there if you know anything about the area, but still.

It's trivial bull shit that gets people killed most of the time, I've found.

11. If someone I worked with was giving me dirty looks, I'd just ignore them

12. its good it was all dealt with peacefully and all, but come on man, let the kid have his fun, if he thinks hes hard cause of how he looks at you, hes nothing to worry about, i'd think.

I mean, I cant think of shit around here that would get that kinda thing started except fucking with someones chick or a deal gone wrong....

13. thats tight you're evolving KSR

the key to growth is to never rest

the fact that you recognized how inane the situation was proves your development above your peers

and im glad you didnt hurt or get hurt while still neutralizing a potentially volatile situation.

you know though,

you dont have to acknowledge every little punk that looks at you wrong
    i understand the issue of pride, and your self image as a person of respectability

nevertheless,
    keep on truckin, or however they say it in detroit

14. "no more problems you do you we do us."
    wtf
    that confused me
    man fuck all dat bullshit
    deck that bitch in da face

15. Good job KSR. Handled your business like a man. I'm impressed.
    I'm not afraid of a pussy with a gun or a bat. Worst he can do is kill me.
    I'm afraid of a real man. He could kick the shit out of you and you would be scared to go near him alone for the rest of your life. Good shit bro.
    + Rep.

16. No more problems between each other, Jus be straight with each other.

He does what he does.

We do what we do.

We wont knock heads or get in each others ways.

17. Main vicodin has me chillin.

Stood up and was like damn.

Drankin, Smokin, Hydrocodne and trailer park boys.

Im on season 5 episode 6 now. Been watchin this show for a few weeks now online.

Lovin this shit. Bubbles is the main, I know a guy jus like him, Jus he dranks way more and is a lil more crazy but otherwise its like his twin. Dudes short and stocky, Same glasses as him but has cross eyes. Always wears flannels like bubbles and jus everythings similar. Its hilarious.

18. what is with all the people on here that always single out 'gangmembers'. do you guys actually believe that they don't have a life too? people in gangs have jobs, families and a place to call home just like you do. don't be quick to judge people you don't know is all Im sayin.

19. #19 Billionfold, Nov 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2008
    I wasn't passing judgment.

I was just sort of curious as to why a thread about a guy taking pills would be deemed as hurting the 'cause', while a thread about calling '20 people, All strapped' somehow helps the 'cause'.

Where did you ask that question in here? Dude, if you have issues with any moderation, you need to PM me. *RMJL

Not judging KSR, I'm not him. Wouldn't ask him to walk in my shoes so I won't attempt to walk in his.

20. ***** you seen undercover brother? FUCK mayonnaise.