A day in the life-

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeLuX, Apr 12, 2008.

1. Wow, what a SHITTY day.

About 2 hours ago, I headed over to my friend's place to chill with a few of the guys. We're all sitting around playing Mario on the NES, smoking some cigars and drinking a few cold ones. This dude comes over to see about another homie who isn't there, and then decides to chill for a bit. I introduce myself, even finish it off with a "Nice to meetchya." Then my bro Marshal says jokingly "Nah, it's not nice to meet this dude,"(Referring to me) I laughed a little. "Call him a douche!" He added. This redneck actually said it, but it was straight, I just laughed. He then goes "What are you going to do about it?" I played it off cuz it wasn't shit, but then like 3 seconds later I died in the game and pass the controller to my friend. I notice this dude is still looking at me and when I look at him he says "No, really, what the fuck are you going to do?" I looked at him for a minute and said "Bro, you need to calm down." He says: "Calm down? Fuck you." I look at him and wait, to make sure he isn't joking. I take my feet off the table in front of me and center my look to him. "Fuck me?" He nods, obviously wanting to start some shit. By now everyone is looking at us. "Fuck me? FUCK YOU!" I said. I flipped the table over and jump on this dude. I get 5 or 6 really prime hits on this kid and then out of nowhere - he just flings me off him. I land square on my back and before I know it, I see this kid with his foot at the ready, about to plant one in my chest. I intercept his foot right before he can land it, and twist as hard as I can. I heard a loud crack, and as the dude's laying on the floor holding his ankle in the fetal position, I decide it's about time to bounce the fuck up out of there.

I had planned to go bowling with this girl (Who lives in the same neighborhood) so I just walk over to her place. We meet up, then get up with 4 people: This chick Blake, her boyfriend, Allie and her boyfriend. We bowl for a little, then scram. as we're leaving, Allie say something like "Haha, Ethan has to sit in the back." so just kidding, I say "Allie, don't make me hit you again." Her boyfriend caught wind of the comment and gets right in my face. "WHAT THAT FUCK DID YOU SAY MATHERFUCKER?!" Yeeeeeeah. "Woah man, chill the fuck out." I say. "NO!" He says, pushing me against the car. "You wanna hit my girl now?!" So now homeboys making a scene, great. I push him as hard as I can, and tell him to relax. He goes into "beast mode" and runs at me like hes going to tackle me. I meet him halfway, then get low. I flip him over my back, and land him on his back, apparently knocking the breath out of him. Now, me and this dude had been cool, so I wasn't particularly proud of the little stunt. I look at his girl, and the girl I was with, and they're in awe - not really moving or anything. "Fuck this, I'll walk." So I walk some 2 miles home.

Now I'm waiting on the boys in blue.

2. Delux - 2

Fags - 0

3. man that shit is whack. the first fight. that ass deserved it I hope you broke his ankle, looks like he was just trying to act tough in front of everyone, as for the second fight, I think his girl could have squashed that shit right there by saying it was a joke or something instead of being quiet. O well shit happens.;)

4. damn, that's oe of those nights that you get home and just ask your self "what the fuck"?

5. hahaha this is complete bullshit.

6. dude its like you LIVE a movie. seriously what percentage of that is bs?

7. So....

how's you're ankle feel? your back alright? must've sucked landing on it like that, heh

8. you need to find some cooler friends that aren't crackheads.