A Day in the Life of Lawliet

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Lawliet, Feb 28, 2009.

1. ok, so about 2 weeks ago i was writing this online journal i gues you would call it. i was writing it on a different forum but i have come to bring it here. because i am too lazy to change the names on the story(i use a different forum name on that forum) you will have to deal with it till i start writing again. i am only writing about the interesting days so i dont bore ppl with the bs days. heres what i wrote for the 11 days i was wirting it. i am restarting it today.

i am glad some people like my life threads. im making this master so i can just update the first post.
    A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 1)
    dude! yesterday i got TOASTED if u know what i mean. omg i was so toasted. i went over my new friends house and they got some nice mids, it was really good mids, could pass for crip if i took the seeds out. there was barely any seeds to begin with. so the parents left and we toked out of 2 bowls and a gravity bong. we even smoked out of my favorite bowl i named Saphira. that gravity bong kicks ass tho. i was pretty high from that because of how good the stuff was. then we played some video games for awhile. it was getting late so i tried to call my bro for him to pick me up because this is like a 2 hour walk from my house.
    so he doesnt pick up. i call again 5 min later, no answer. so about 30 min later i call my mom and tell her, she tells me to call my uncle. no answer from my uncle. call mom back she tells me to just wait for her to get off of work. about 30 min later my friends mom and her BF come home. so we tell them the situation and the BF takes me home. before we start driving he packs a bowl, a very good one. he tells me to get greens, i was like " alright, thankx dude!" so i take a hit, he starts driving. i ask if he wants a hit, he says " ill smoke when i want to, just keep goin", in my mind im like 'hell yea!.
    so im giving directions to my house as im smokin. a cop passes us going the other way and i was lighting the bowl at the exace time he passes. so in my head im like 'shit!' but i keep pullin. i wait a min because i know the cop gonna turn around, i hand the bowl to friends moms BF and he hides it. after a few mins the cop turns off another road, we get out the bowl and he tells me to keep goin. we get on my road, i take 2 more hits, we pass my house on purpose so i can keep smokin.
    i take one more hit and its cashed. im like, " thankx dude, ill go home now", he gets me home and i thank him again. i go inside and get somethin to drink, watch about 5 min to tv and pass out,lol.
    i want to get my bike fixed so i can just ride my bike over there so i dont have to keep askin for rides from ppl. lastnight my mom got pissed because i got stuck there for like 2 hours because my bro wouldnt pick up his phone.
    but my friends parents got home and i got to fog out a car with his moms boyfriend.
    cant wait to get my license so i can just drive my ass over there. but ill get my bike fixed till then. im fine with that.
    so what do you guys think of a day in the life of staple? its like that alot tbh. go to friends house,smoke, play videogames, eat munchies, go home, pass out. i usually dont like to just toke off other ppls stuff but i couldnt get any at the time. ill bring some over next time.
    ahh, good times, good times,lol.

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 2)
    ok, so i didn't get up for school, i had diarrhea and stomach pains. i tell my mom im not going because of that and shes fine with it. its 7:30 am and i go back to sleep until about 12:30 pm. my mom leaves for work at 1:30ish and i think that is about te time i typed up my first story. so i start typing that up, i send it to a few friends on myspace and i post it here. after mom leaves i go over a friends house to try to buy a nick. he also has someone else there buyin a nick but that was his last nick. the kid buyin tells us bout a party and we are all gonna go.
    we couldnt find anyone with trees so we ask his older bro and he says i can buy it if i smoke with him. we wait like a half hour then we get in his car and go to a chill spot. he breaks up the trees and rolls a blunt. he takes 3 hits passes to me, i take 3, pass to friend in the back, it goes around a couple times then we throw the roach. friends bro gives me an airhead candy and that shits good when ur high,lol. we start to drive and we get to my house. me and my friend get out and his bro goes to his house. me and my friend talk about the party or w/e then we go into my room to play some halo3.
    a game later we call up this girl and ask if she wants trees if we can get any. she has $7 and we have $3 so we call up a friend for a dime. we keep playing halo for awhile then at around 7pm we go to his house to get his laptop and the $3 from his house. we walk back to my house and set up his laptop. we sit there for a bit then we decide to go get that $7 from that girl. we go to her house an get the $ then we call up dealer too see when we can get the trees. he says like 11pm. we call up friend bro for blunts and we get one from him at around 11. we wait outside for him and the dealer. we get the blunt an trees and go back inside. we play halo for about an hour.
    after that my friend twigs the blunt and we sneak out(parents are sleeping by this time) and we go to his house. we wait for his bro and we walk around the hood smoking the blunt we just twiged. his bro leaves and we go to that one girls house to smoke with her. we go to her window and knock on it, they are a bit asleep. they wake up, put jackets on and climb out the window. we go to my house to twig this next blunt with their trees. we twig it, light it and smoke it on my driveway. we go inside to my room(btw there are 2 girls with us) and lay on the bed, all 4 of us. were all watchin Alice on Acid on youtube to trip out. when it looks like were all into it the other girl starts putting her hand down my friend pants.
    its about 3:30 am and they are making out and all that. im trying to do some stuff with the other girl but she doesn't want it. me and my friend remind her about her pants because we talked about how she gets them on because they are really tight. so we get her to show us how she puts her tight jeans on. shes not wearing any underwear, she take off her jacket, belt, undoes her zipper and button on her pants. she pulls them all the way down, stands up, waits a few secs and bends over again and pulls them up. i forgot to get the camera the first time so i go get the camera(without them knowing) and i tell her to do it again. she goes to do it, i pull out the camera and her friend tells her that i have a camera.
    so she stops and lays back down. i tell her just to do it but she wont. so i start to try to undo her button but she keeps pushing my hand away. its about time for them to leave so we get up and we walk them home. we come back to my house and he passes out on the couch and i pass out in my room. we wake up at around 2:45. he leaves with my bro to go shave my bros hair. bro comes back, he leaves to pick up his paycheck and i am now typing this story up,lol.

i had a chick stripping in my room and she wouldn't fuck. i was pissed. w/e, shit happens. well i hope you all like the second installment of the never ending story in the life of staple. theirs many more to come and im thinking about revising all of what i write and making a book on my life. idk, seems pretty boring to make a book out of, what do u think?

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 3)
    well after all of the girls and whatnot and after i wrote the second day i got into the next submition of the life of staple. that day nothing really happend. after i wrote day 2 i went on to runescape for like 10 min, i started talking in IRC channels for like 2 hours. at around 5 pm my mom came home from my sisters house and taes a shower. she satrts getting ready for this annaversary party she and my step-dad are going to. step dad gets home from my sisters at arounf 5:45 pm(about 5 min before they have to leave).
    i dont do much again, mostly play xbox360 and go on tg and stuff. at about 10:30 pm my friend comes over with about 5 grams and a cigarello to twig it in. so we go to my room and i lock the door and he starts to twig the blunt. after that we play a few games of halo 3 and he sugguests i come to his house and stay the night(that was teh only way we would be able to smoke this blunt) so i call my mom and she says to just wait 5 min and she will be home. so i talk to my mom about it and i pack up my 360 and we start walkin to my friends house with it. we spark the blunt and start smokin on the way there.
    when we get there i setup the 360 and my friend starts makin munchies for us to munch on. we play a few games of halo3 and its about 2 am so we decide to go to bed. i wake up at around 7 am and i try to go back to sleep but it wasnt happinen. so i turn on some music and jam out for like 30 min. then i get the idea to write up day 3, and so here i am writing day 3.
    ill be back tomorrow to write about day 4.

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 4)
    its still technically day 4 but im bored so im going to write about the goings on. after i jam on music and play some halo i watch tv till about 10:30 am when my friend and his bro wake up. after like 30 min they get ready to go fishing. we pick up another friend and we go to the spot and we twig a blunt. we smoke it for a min and toss the roach. we go to the bridge where we fish and we twig and smoke another blunt while fishin.
    after that blunt(its about 1:30 pm) me and my friend get dropped off at his friends house. we get some trees and twig another blunt and smoke it. we go inside get drinks and play some GHWT. after that we chill for a few min and go outside to twig another blunt(this is #4 of the day) we walk to my house(very long walk) as we walk we smoke the blunt. we get to my house and play some halo3 for like 45 min and then they leave. i smoke a cig and say hi to the family then get on the computer. and now im typing this.
    i mess around on the computer for a min then go outside where my uncle and step-dad are and my uncle is goin to check his turtle traps so i go with him. he smokes and he knows i smoke. he breaks out his pipe and some trees and hands me about 3 hits worth of trees to put in my bowl. he takes a hit and i do too. were almost there and i take my last 2 hits and ash the bowl, he does the same. we get out and check some traps and no turtles, change bait and get back on the road.
    we get back home and the family is eating diner so we get our plates. i eat in my room and i break up a roach and some trees my friend gave me, about half a bowls worth. that was at around 8:30 pm. i watch some tv and i get bored so i come and do this. now i am typing this, its 9:20 pm.
    that was day 4, i probly wont do much on day 5 so i wont write much. depends on what happens, i usually dont do much on most school days.
    if you haven't been counting thats 10 blunts in 3 days.

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 5)

well today was fine i guess. boring, but fine.
    i wake up for school, take a shower, get dressed, by this time its too late to smoke that bowl i wanted to so i just go to my bus stop. bus gets there and i get on and sit in my seat and play my psp till we get to school. i get there, i go to class early every day and this is no different. i get to class and get a chair for my desk. i sit down and almost fall asleep till the teacher wakes me up. i start my math work and get done 20 min later. i sit there talking to friends till the bell rings.
    i get up and go to my next class and do my work, no problems. bell rings for elective so we go there and i sit in my regular group seat. all the other kids get in and sit and the teacher tells us to get our supplies(art class) and the kid next to me(whom i dont like) trys to tell me that i hav to get it because the group voted for me to do it. i tell him no and he starts talkin shit so i tell him to shut the fuck up and he starts talkin more shit. i dont want to fight atm because im tired as hell and dont have the strength for it at the time so i just go to a different group.
    get there, paint w/e we were doing and bell rings and i go to 4th period. i dislike this teacher the most. the board says to get into 3 person groups so i get with 2 friends and we do the part of the project for the day and bell rings again. 5th period is fine, i dont do anything really, i just kinda doze off for the whole period. bell rings, time for lunch. we go to lunch i get wat i want and i go sit down near my friends. again, nothing special, regular day at lunch, mostly talk to friends about girls and how gay school is.
    6th period comes and and i go to class. get there and still dont do much, just read a book and answer some questions in the back with the class. this period is 6 and 7th together so its long. i start throwing paper balls at ppl, regular 6-7th period day. they thro back, teacher yells at us we stop for a min and go at it again. bell rings for dismissal and i get on my bus and ride to my stop.[this is where i get pissed] im walking off the bus and do that handshake thing that everyone does to like 3 ppl and after the 3rd one i get lotion thrown at my back(i have backpack on, $120 backpack). i turn around and everyone is quiet and just sitting there like they are retarded.
    i yell "WHO THE FUCK DID IT!". no one answers and the driver tells me to get off. i say to the kid on bus "if i find out who did it im kickin your ass!" again, no one says anything. i get off, go home and throw my backpack in the garage, take my now lotion smelling shirt off and just leave my undershirt on. mom and bro ask why im pissed and i tell them and i go on the computer for a min. i call up my friend and go to his house and chill ther with like 3 other ppl for like 3 hours. a girl comes over and 30 min later they are going somewhere so i pack up my 360 i left over there on day 3 and take it home. its about 7:30 pm when i get home and dinner is on the stove. about 30 min later i get a call to come outside my house from the same friend. hes there with 2 other friends an we start walkin and they twig a blunt and we smoke it while walking.
    we get done and go our separate ways(we all live close) and i get home and eat dinner. im not that high because i only got 3 hits because it was a short blunt. i watch about an hour of tv and check if someone who wants to buy one of my rs acs is on. he is so i talk to him about it and hes sending me $23 in mail tomorrow and it should get here in like 3-5 days. im going to use it to start my RSGP business. i wont go into detail about that yet so dont ask.
    i get done talking with him and a few min later my friend thats going away for 6 months starts talkig to me.
    hes going to a program for probation. hes my best friend too so im kinda sad. ill be able to write him letters and stuff tho. i get done talking with him and start writing this. and here i am, typing more of my life,lol. its 11:50pm on a school night, i should get to bed. i have a major test tomorrow and im going high. smokin that bowl then gettin on the bus.
    peace out. ill be back tomorrow night to write about day 6.

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 6)
    today was almost the same as yesterday. i wake up for school, take a shower, get dressed, and its not too late to smoke so i smoke the bowl i had ready and walked to the bus stop. bus ride is same as yesterday. got to school, take my friends backpack with me to the class because hes going to breakfeast. get to class, all the desks are moved into testing formation for the big state test(this is why i smoked before school, it helps me think better..weird, i know.) i get my chair and sit down. its like 20 min before class actually starts so i get my pencil and sharpen it for the test(writing test, got to write an essay).
    teacher reads the rules and bla bla bla, test start and i get to planning and then to writing. highest score u can get on it is a 6 i think and im sure i got a 3.5(3.0 isint pasaing but 3.5 is). test gets over 45 min later and we just sit there for the rest of the period. we go to 2nd peroid and its same as yesterday. go to 3rd period(elective) and its the same except i sat at my new table. 4th peroid we are finishing that project from yesterday. lunch time, i get my regular lunch and sit with friends again. same as yesterday. go to 5th period and were doing a crossword puzzle on the 50 states and their capitols.
    6+7th period comes and its pretty much the same as yesterday. bell rings to go home and i go to my bus and get on and go to my seat. bus ride is better than yesterday because i didnt get lotion thrown at me. get home, adn do pretty much the same as yesterday, go on computer, eat a snack, call a friend. i odnt go over anyone house or anything today and i didnt smoke a blunt today either. watched some tv, got bored and got on computer again. i talk to a friend and he wants to buy 10m from ke to start off my mill business(hes irl friend from school).
    after that i pretty much just get on here and start typing my day as usual. theres a few hours left of day 6 but im 99% sure nothing interesting will happen. probly just eat dinner, watch some tv, and go to bed. peace out, ill be on tomorrow night to write about day 7.

well i forgot about day 7 on day 7 so ill write about it today(today is day 8)
    A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 7)
    day 7 was a pretty average day. pretty much the same as day 6 except i helped my mom wash her van after school. we washed it and i parked it back to its normal spot. i got on the computer and looked around on the net for a few hours, ate dinner, watched some tv and went to bed. pretty boring/average school day.

A Day In The Life Of Staple(day 9+10+11)
    day 9 was pretty good. go to school and all that bs and get home. my bro drives me to my friend thats going away house. hes going to a program for probation for like 6 months, hes my best friend. we chill, he gives me a pack and a half of my favorite cigarettes(Djarum black, super, and special mixed) we chill for like 3 hours and it gets kinda late so i decide to go to my sisters(she lives half a mile away from him) so i barrow is sk8 board and i skate to her house. chill out by the fire, we play some rock band and go to bed. end of day 9.
    start of day 10
    we get up and go yard saleing. we go for like 2 hours and get like $300 worth of stuff for like $50. i even got a whole collection of one of my fav animes(cowboy bebop) for $13. we go to her house and we mess around for awhile. we go shopping and my brother calls and hes gonna come over. we get back to the house and we decide to go mini golfing. after golfing we go to dinner at chilis and we get the best server there. she was fun, energetic, a good server, and funny. we go back to my sisters house and play rickband for alittle while then me, my brother and his GF go to my house.
    we drink some margaritas and i find one of my bet turtles dead floating in its tank. me and my bro take a shot of tequila in its name. i go smoke a clove and go to bed. end of day 10
    day 11 starts good. its about 10 am, im sleeping. my friend comes in and wakes me up sayin "yo wake an bake come outside." i go outsuide and get in the car and we go to publix and as were driving he twigs a blunt. on the way back we smoke it. i get dropped off and mess around on the computer for a bit. they come back and we chill for a min and the dude with the car leaves but my friend stays. we play some halo 3 and he leaves.
    i mess around on the computer for a bit again and my brother asks me if i want to go bowling, i go, its me him and his GF. we go bowling then to circut city and we get guitar hero world tour and aerosmith. we go home and i set up my 360 and my bro and his GF are playing as i type. its 7:00 and idk what im doing after this. ill be back later to write about the rest of day 11.

a day in the life of lawliet, day 12.
    this was one of my best nights, i love chillin with some friends.
    ok, so i wake up for school, get redy and get to the bus stop. get to school and go to class and that day was a hyper day for me and idk y. but i get thru school and go home. im supposed to meet my friend from school at my dealers house but before that i have to roll my first blunt(been smokin for 4 years and never rolled a blunt) so i start to roll it, i fuck it up pretty bad. so i walk to my dealers house with the blunt and we go to his side yard to smoke(me, dealer, kid from school). dealer says hes smoked out of worse blunts, i give the blunt like a 4/10.
    so we get done with that and go inside my dealers house and watch tv for like an hour. kid from school leaves, me and dealer go to my house for like an hour then he leaves. friend chris comes to my house(met thru dealer) and we play some pool for a few min. we go to dealers house and play nintendo super for awhile. we go outside anbd we call up the girl that was stripping in my room and she has her friend there(we will call them H and S for the story.) and S wants to buy a dime. so we call up some ppl, took like 3 hours for us to find the tree.
    so its about time to go to the girls house to get them. we walk there and go back to my house.(its about 1:30am) dealer rolls a blunt with the trees that S bought. it was nice, dealer gave everyone a shotgun and chris gave dealer one. after that we take the roach and put it in this bong i made(omg its so awesome, ill post pics later) and we each get a hit. S accidently spills her tree while trying to get more out for the bong. we find most of it and i pinch like 0.1g and i put it in the bong and hit it,lol.
    so we chill for a bit, and the girls are giving back massages, S gave the best one. we walk them home and we go to my house and play some halo 3, its like 4:30 am, im blazed, so is chris and dealer. dealer is rolling on XTC so hes cool. i pass out, chris passes out on my bedroom floor, and dealer goes in the living room for the couch.

all in all it was a very good day.

i hope you like reading this because i will probly be writing in it alot. i will only be writing about interesting days tho so i wont write every day.

2. oh fuck that im not reading that.

3. Sorry man but...
    I read the first lines but the blue made it hard to read :hippie:.
    And then i scrolled down...

4. i liked reading it was interesting

5. damn, atleasst someone can read. i can read it all, idk y other ppl cant.