A Day In The Life Of KSR...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Fuckin day starts off normal n shit.

Round 1 or so my homie dropped by i aient seen in awhile.

Jus got out of county this morning i guess.

Armed robbery.

He came by with some herb and we sittin on the front porch smokin some blunts.

I live 4 houses from the corner, And the corner house is my homies house. Which hes a big timer to say the least.

Well we smokin a blunt and outta nowhere cop shows up and pulls right up in my boys driveway. Im thinkin fuck.

He aient there, His oldest brothers there and he runs out the crib n shit.

Undo car, Two cops get out.

Searched him, Searched his mustang. Fuckin tore the bitch apart searching it. We slowly put the blunt out lol. I went inside calmy and stahsed the herb and called my boy who lives there who aient there.

Im like "P Y, Cops in you driveway dawg.' Hes like 'You gotta be fuckin kiddin me'. Im like 'Hell naa, They got your oldest brother, Searchin his shit right now.' 'He go normal or undo'. I told him 'undo' and he said fuck i gotta go.

I go back otuside and chill, Smoked a port with my homie and watched this cop tearin this ride up.

I was mad nevrous but playin it cool.

P Y calls me back and i go inside talk to him and hes like 'they still there' blah blah blah. We talked for a minute and he was shittin bricks. Cuz i know P Y gots lbs of herb and im sure a few keys of some white stuff in his crib.

I called him so he wouldnt come home when the cops there and his shit get searched to.

Cop was there for like half hour. Searched everything, His engine n shit lol.

Finally left, I called him back up and said they left.

He shows up like 5 minutes later, Throws the peace sign through the moon roof, And runs into his crib lol.

Left a couple minutes later and threw the peace sign up again.

His brother took off follwing him lookin pissed as fuck.

Dunno what happened but i know neither went to jail.

Close fuckin call fer sure.

So i got the herb went back out frton and rolled a blunt and smoked it.

Then we was outta herb, Went and got a buncha empty 40's i got and we walked to the store to take em back.

Who do we see on the way, The mother fucker my boy robbed which he jus had gotten outta county a few hours earlier.

Dude was in a car and wouldnt stop or turn around.

Fuckin punk.

We ended up goin our own ways at the store.

He had to head home for some shit.

I went back to the crib and got more 40's to take back, This time i see the same officer who arrested me for B & E parked on the side of the street in a undo car. Im thinkin great.

But he aient flick me.

Once i was on my way back seen some young fools smash some car window open breakin into they shit.

I dun give a fuck, Aient my block, Aient my people, And i aient takin on 4 young punks when i aient got too.

Mind my own bussiness.

What a fuckin day and its jus begun.

Got a fifth of castillo, Got some shit to do in bout half hour.

Then gon pick up some 40's and drank on some castillo and get ripped.

Im sure more shit will be poppin tonight...

2. damn sounds like a good day.

good lookin out to man, always good to know people are watchin out. i'm sure your buddy appreciated it.

3. Good thing you were there to save your buddies ass, he would have gotten home with the copps there and been busted. Sounds like your in for a bit of fun tonight :smoke:

4. The truth shall be known, and the messiah will shine down from the heavens.

5. :confused::confused::confused:

Shits been pretty chill since all this popped off.

Drank about a half pint of castillo.

Now drankin on a 40 of King Cobra.

Gonan get wrecked into perfection.

6. hahah nice man

7. man your the shit

(not sarcastic)

8. tight shit.

I was so fucking drunk last night. Started drinking good old Natty Lights around 7 or so with some friends...drank around 10ish, went accross the street cause they had a keg. Drank a ton more beer. Then we popped a bottle of Skyy and took shots til it was gone. Then we smoked some fat bowls of AK47 and soem new stuff that's in from Boulder that's pretty dank...only a qper came through though. We're waiting on a new Sweet Island crop..supposed to be in in a day or two. Pounds.