A day in da life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr.Thugalicious, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was rollin some blunts in ma mercedez kompressor when all of a sudden this hoodrat from the east coast rolls up in his toyota frontier and plugs 2 caps on my main boy Skullz . I tell you wat a day it\'s been man straight up that mo fucka be gettin\' a visit from me 2morrow after I finish my dro. werd up.

2. before the comments get hot, remember, don\'t feed the trolls.

3. Go kill yourself.

4. Awsome Story!!!!!!

5. Why would I kill myself? I come on here to pour my thug heart out to you guys and instead im shot down.

6. I love your sig homie. Is that a song? Or ya freestyle?

7. :poke: (this is me poking you with the \"I\'m sorry one of your friends got shot. I really hope he\'s okay and things get settled peacefully\" stick)

8. Thanks bro I really do appreciate your concern about ma boy skullz. God bless.

9. its nas - nas is like

10. You\'re so cool! It\'s almost like your one of the reasons potheads get a bad name... oh wait! You ARE one of the reasons!

11. I wondered if you wrote in English...

12. hahahaha this thread is funny.

13. Woah bro I come to this forum thinking i\'m gonna be respected after telling you about what living in the projects is like and instead you be dissin\' me.

14. hey u guys go look at this guys gallary...
    i dont like fuckkin wit people but id be forced to robb ur ass for bein so fake.....
    damn i could see me in your benzo already stuntin.....
    its not good to lie kid, u may find slugs in your own head real shit.......:cool:

15. Mr. Thugalicious your not welcome here, please leave!

16. Its funny you should say that because if I can remember correctly when mr bubbles was getting dissed the guys who were only doing what you guys were doing got banned, and for the record that\'s not a picture of me, I just googled wigger. Oh the irony.

17. you cant have a kompressor, your like 12...

your wasting valuable thread space kid.

18. lmfao dude:eek::eek: i knew u were mr.bubbles!!!! so did u register under a new email or sumthing??? man u get me so upset cause u try to protray shit that can really get u messed up..... last time u posted a thread under mr.bubbles u said your homeboy got shot and u had the .12 ready...:devious:(id really take dat from u) y do u lie?:confused: theres all types of people here at grasscity and rarely do u ever see anyone actin like they go hard here cause thats not wat lifes about... stop fakin and get real theres enough fake *****zs in the world n i doubt u wanna b another 1...............

19. Who\'s to say the OP isn\'t telling the truth? You guys should really wuit jumping to conclusions.

To the OP, take it easy man, don;t do something you can go to jail for... unless you are 100%% sure you can get away with it :p

20. I\'ll def be tryin to get away with it bro. Thanks for da support. God bless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.