A damn good night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Subydayo, Jan 31, 2009.

1. This summer was the most smoking I've done ever and due to this some pretty cool shit happened.

At my place we liked to chill on the back porch in the summer night. It was really shady and warm back there, also no sound traveled past our house. We enjoyed sitting around in broken lawn chairs and passin the goods.

One night though was different. We had some troubles finding tree, so we called in some back up supplier. The kid brought two of his friends, but it was cool, the more the merrier.

So we got ours and they wanted to match. I walked out onto the porch after all the packing was done and over, where aeveryone was sitting waiting.

I find out out between 5 of us there is a small bong, 2 glass pipes, my bubbler, and a small blunt. Sitting in the middle was also a 3 foot hookah going strong.

Between the five of us I don't think there was delay, you'd let out some smoke and it was time to take some more. I honestly don't remember the rest of the night except for playing halo 3 the rest of the night, screen watching the shit out of people. One of the best nights of my summer...