A damn funny thing I get to say someday

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Bushdakta Roy, Sep 19, 2008.

1. Ok, so here's the background to this story: My buddie's dad is a total dick. His dickishiness is unparalleled by anyone I've ever met. Ever. It would take far longer than my baked ass would care to type to fully explain to you the level of cocksucking assholery that is my friend's dad. And this prick of a dad cooks a lot of shit in his crock pot. So one time, when he went out of town, me and my friend made a gravity bong out of his crock pot. In addition to the fact that we smoked pot out of an actual pot, what makes this so funny is that when my buddy moves out in a couple of weeks, I get to tell his hardcore, right wing, conservative dad that we smoked weed in his crock pot. That idea amuses me to no end. "AND WE SMOKED WEED IN YOUR CROCK POT *****!!!"

2. wow your an asshole why heat your buddies scene like that?

3. haha how did u manage to smoke bud out of a crock pot?

4. dude no dad is more asshole like and conservative then my best friends dad, and its his STEP DAD who is, he just turned 18 and im waiting for him to graduate so i can go over there and let him know what the fucks up, he is retired 25 years police force with 4 years army, so he thinks he has to be the perfet dad and shit.

5. haha dude thats awesome. i bet it was very satisfying... i smoked out of something from my moms kitchen but it wasnt a crock pot. i made a water bong out of a green pepper. probably the best tasting inhale ive ever inhaled. and i dont even like peppers. but i suggesst you try it. peppers are hella spacious inside