A cure to premature ejaculation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Jun 6, 2011.

1. always thought a drink or 2 helped a lot of people

2. For a lot of guys it's much more than just meditating. Years of improper jerking off and kegals cannot be fixed with a few minutes of meditation each day. Reasons for premature ejaculation vary, but yours was likely due to some sort of stress as the meditating seemed to help you a lot. My pre-e as well as the majority of others is due to an imbalanced pelvic floor causing involuntarily kegal and an overly sensitive head.

Still some great info, and though I don't have pre-e anymore I'll try it out as I am intrigued.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Hi,

does anyone know, if stealthgrower was talking about Absorption Through Concentration, that have helped him? ... Or where can I contact him?
    Thank you and good luck.

4. Thread is fucking hilarious. Cant believe some people actually believe in chakras.

5. In order to reap maximally from this technique, there are a few precautionary measures you should adopt. Firstly, ensure that you do not try this technique with every masturbation session. This ensures that you don’t lose interest along the way before you achieve your longevity goal. Also check more about it here Stop Premature Ejaculation -

Secondly, don’t exaggerate the abilities of this technique. Set clear and achievable targets with a timeframe. For instance, it is recommended that you see to it that none of these sessions extends for more than ten minutes. Such an extended session of continued stimulation without ejaculation will only cause testicular pain and discomfort.

Lastly, always keep in mind that the purpose of this technique is not to achieve a quick self-gratification but to assist in learning how to control stimulation associated with sex. Undertake every session slowly and always strive to derive something new from stimulation control with every passing session.

6. A sure cure?
    Grow Old.................................

7. pull your dick out before you cum. stop for a couple seconds. then start going again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Think about baseball...and never curl your toes....

9. I just stop thrusting

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol i mean dudes are always looking for over the top solutions for this.

its quite simple. if you feel like youre about to cum and you dont want to, just stop fucking for a minute then continue. just tell yo girl that her pussy too good and you need to take a second. or you can switch up positions to buy time. or you can take your dick out and randomly go down on her.

fuck doing yoga and meditating and all that shit. lol

11. Is that why when I'm on pain pills (for pain), i am unable to cum?

12. I do math in my head if I need to hold out for whatever reason.

13. On my unborn children's life, I've never had an issue myself. Sure, I've had to pace myself a bunch of times to make it last but when I wanted to make it last, goddamnit I made it last! :p

Having said all that, I don't consider it "premature" at all. If the dude wants to bust there and then, the dude wants to bust there and then. Maybe that's just the time and space sex occupies in his brain. Once he fires, he's good to move on with his life.

I'm in better shape than most people my height and weight, both cardio and strength and I don't get this whole "couldn't last/wouldn't last" talk regarding how long it takes for a dude to go off. If he felt like going off at the 1 minute mark then that's his bio clock. Chances are he got to get laid twice in his life so it's still a big deal to his system. Why crucify these guys for it? Whatever happened to "just be yourself" ?

Having said all of that....condoms, condoms, condoms. While I consider them an absolute necessity with new encounters, they are absolute sensation killers for me. I mean, it's still ok, but nothing like going without.

Any dude with 4 beers in him and a rubber on who busts too quickly has mental issues about sex. It is far too big of a deal for you. I'll eat a lot of folks' my size lunch in the gym but you couldn't pay me to make me fire off quickly on booze and rubber.

14. try to get aroused fully before

15. OK so I have had the exact opposite effect. I used to last a normal, perfect amount of time, sometimes wishing I could go longer. Never once did it take too long in 50 years of my life. Then I got divorced and have been plagued with delayed ejaculation, taking too long or not at all. It has gotten better but I would LOVE to be a minute man. Can you please PM me so I can find out more about how you meditated and learn about moving the energy, I absolutely feel like energy is blocked there.

16. Hit 50 yrs of age
    You will never have this problem again

• Like Like x 1
  17. I did hit 50, I am 54 and that is when I got the delayed ejaculation... not sure what you mean ;)