A cure to premature ejaculation.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stealthgrower, Jun 6, 2011.

1. ok, so i have always had the ability to last as long as i wanted and cum whenever i wanted, but then a while ago i lost that ability (how is a different story), and for about 3-4 months i was a minute man on a good day. then i read a thread on GC, about meditating. specifically chakra meditating. i did this for a little bit, and instantly noticed some incredible results, from just a few minutes of meditating a day. so i read more about it and i realized that i might be able to fix my problem of prematurely ejaculating.
    [​IMG]
    by taking some energy from my root chakra, and adding some energy to my solar plexus chakra i literally fixed my problem in a matter of minutes. the next day i had sex with my girlfriend, and could once again last as long as i wanted.

here
    is the thread that i read that got me started on this type of meditating.
    it covers many different types, but the first one it talks about is what worked for me.
    i've tried many types of meditating over the years, and have never had any good results from anything before except this.
    you can do all sorts of stuff, not just fix premature ejaculation, it's really incredible. i hope this helps people.

if you want any tips on how to meditate, or anything else you can PM me, or let me know in the thread.

2. #2 illadelphin, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2011
    I'd love to know your tips and advice :) ... no homo

3. I think I took that the wrong way:p

4. I learned simply by boning daily

5. orrrrr jerk off two hours before.

6. orrrrrrr wear a bag :laughing:

or.. two bags. i done that before when the girl i was hookin up with was so fine i knew i wasnt gonna last long

7. i can go as long as i want with a fine girl, who is tight, and no condom and i can just pound away. idk if everyone will have such results, but i'm pretty sure it can at least help everyone.
    so here's my tips on how to meditate. i am by no means an expert, but this is what has worked for me.
    get in a comfortable position, i recommend laying on your back. then the key to it all is visualization. i picture a small swirling ball of energy. for example when visualizing my root chakra, i try and picture a blood red swirling ball of energy pretty much where my prostate is. then to release energy i visualize some of the energy leaving the ball and the ball shrinking. to focus enrgy to my naval chakra i picture a yellow ball of swirling energy, positioned at my spine about half way between my belly button and my solar plexus. i visualize the energy coming from my root chakra, and feeding my naval chakra. as it does, my naval chakra grows in size and intensity.
    there is also energy all throughout your body, but in much less concentration then the seven chakra locations, so the quickest and easiest way to have an effect is to borrow energy from one chakra, and feed it to another.
    if you get distracted while doing this it's ok. just go back to visualizing, it will still work fine. you don't have to prepare or anything, just get in a comfortable position so that all 7 chakra locations will be aligned, i again recommend simply laying on your back, and start visualizing. you may feel a slight pressure sort of to the area that you are feeding energy to, it should only take 1-15 minutes, depending on how much you are trying to do, and how distracted you are and stuff. the symbolism and all that jazz doesn't seem to matter much, it's all about visualization.
    also if you guys are shy i highly recommend focusing a small amount of energy to your throat chakra, it will make you more outgoing and talkative. if you are fighting a lot with your woman, i recommend focusing some pink energy to your heart chakra, it should help tremendously. (the heart chakra has two types of energy, pink which is intimate love, and green which is just love for everybody)
    i hope this helped :)
    if you want any more info, have any specific questions feel free to ask, and i'll do my best to answer. i really am still learning all this for myself still too though.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bro, you're fucking high.

9. There's only one cure to premature ejaculation and possible
    embarrassment, just hurry up, get hard and ready to go
    again as soon as possible. Like right now! Cause I'm not done...
    :devious:

If I have to wait then...

"Go downtown and eat it like a vulture."

If you can't do that, well you just can't be my sexual play thing.

;)

10. If I'm getting laid daily I never have this problem it's only when I fuck every once in a while or if it's a chick I'm super into. I usually either jerk off a couple hours before I know I'm gonna get some, and if that's not possible cus some times you can't plan getting laid lol, i just tell the girl "look, the first nut is gonna be a quick one so get ready for round 2." That approach has worked so far they seem to appreciate the honesty.

11. #11 Fresh Error, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2011
    word, its really not a big deal as long as you got more in you after a 5 minute breather. and there's plenty you can do to keep things interesting in that time

i mean, shit. really you just paid her a compliment. the least she can do is stick around to see if you can pull it together on the 2nd go.

once i pulled this fine piece of ass when i was high as shit, hadnt got my nut off in like a week (was workin as a camp counselor sleeping in a cabin with a bunch of 13 year olds lol) and i blew my load after like 2 or 3 minutes.. and the bitch just gets up and starts puttin her clothes on like the game was over!

i walked over to her and made her stop and was like "gimme two minutes and i'll make sure you dont walk right tomorrow" :laughing:

SHE STILL LEFT!

fuck..that shit was so weak.

12. Yeah like the first 2 or 4 times I ever had were under 3 minutes for sure. Now i feel like I can Fuck like a pro. I'm not necessarily into meditation but muscle control and relaxation is important which is a basic I'm meditating. My main tip is to just stop entirely when you are about to blow and kiss her or some Shit for 20 seconds or so while you lose a little blood in your hardon.

I remember reading somewhere about pme and that something like 60%+ experience this entirely mentally and it can be fixed rather than the dudes that blow in literally less than 30 seconds. I've even finished that fast before but for me I've always been able to get it up again within like 2 minutes if there was less than like 15 minutes of pleasure (whether that's a hand or mouth, snatch or ass :D ). One thing that will help you if you're really having problems is someone you trust and feel comfortable with. Do some Kegel exercises to gain strength and control of your dick (read: pc muscles). And try lasting a long time with yourself. See what you need to do by yourself and replicate those techniques fluidly outside of practice. Doing Kegel muscles btw means you can Fuck as long as you can last without losing one and you can Fuck more frequently and more rapidly on succession.

13. Wow this is a pretty interesting read here sir. Pretty crazy but I think I'm going to give a serious go.

Dam upfromtheskies.....that's rough!! Gotta hold them against their will...just kidding ofcourse. :D

My remedy for lasting long is ....vodka.

14. I prefer relying on technique though extremely long drunk fucks can be fine. Know what causes premature ejaculation? High dopamine and low serotonin. Alcohol will increase serotonin but what does that better is opiates. The best for purely increases in serotonin are certain ssri anti- depressants

15. i know all of this. in fact i know a ton about this type of stuff. i've also been doing kegel exercises since i was a little kid.
    the fact is sometimes it can be bad enough that no matter how many different types of techniques you use, and how good you are at those techniques that sometimes some people will have PME, and even if they can get it up again they will still blow it again after another 30 seconds. yeah, i had it that bad for a few months, and others do too.
    also ask your lady if she really enjoys you stopping every few minutes. i'm sure she doesn't. your also focusing on not cumming instead of just focusing on sexing your lady.
    it is good advice about the kegels and stuff though. although on a lot of websites talking about kegels and PME they tell you to clench, which is wrong. clenching that muscle puts more pressure on your prostate which makes you cum faster. you need to relax that muscle while sexing your lady.

16. First I want to apologize for how I worded my previous post. It was not really directed towards you as much as it was to someone struggling horribly with this issue. Re- read every "you" as "one" or the equivalent with correct syntax. I also don't say that these suggestions work for everyone every single time, I know sometimes one just can't be held in.

Second. Yeah my chick tells me that she thinks it's amazingly hot when i look at her and tell her she's going to make me come with extreme ease. I don't all the time but I do my best to make sure my chick is enjoying something I'm doing at the very least.

Third. Your post is insulting. Please inquire instead of assuming next time even if your method is to ask for correction later rather than permission at the time, essentially. I know that I sometimes abide by begging for forgiveness than to ask permission if in a situation where the risk is minimal, but it isn't the time here. My suggestions were first and foremost, based on my experiences AND put in an extreme example that could apply to others with extreme difficulties. Please don't assume that is my method, and my only one, as it is not only an insult towards my sexual experience, it projects me as a selfish, inexperienced lover, and as someone with a terrible case of tunnel vision in bed. Take it as truth when I say my significant other is more than happy with our sex. If I am doing anything close to that suggestion it would either include me taking a sec to switch things up or begin pleasuring her or just slow the pace. Just suggestions formed by me from my state of mind placed in my earlier less experienced self, for people in a more difficult situation than myself. I only gave 20 seconds as a rough time for struggling individuals. If I can mention something purely as a statement and not as a boast, after becoming more experienced, I only have to stop if at all for a quick second for my orgasm to be tucked back away, so I'd hardly say I'm unable to focus on anothers' pleasure. I'm very concerned with sexing my girl as she doesn't mind quick fucks at all since she's an almost entirely clit focused girl, and that just means her real pleasure can start up again after mine as i almost always make sure she comes first through whatever means. Its only courteous :D
    She's also led me to learning about the complete differences between ejaculation and orgasm. One can find that with strengthening and practice it is easy to blow a load for her viewing pleasure then keep on going for her physical pleasure until orgasm.... and hopefully until hers as well :D

No feelings were meant to be hurt here on either parties part, my pride just kicked in after it seems yours had as well. I really don't like being told something other than what I have researched and found to be true by someone else either :D Now back to some good talk of what works for some individuals as nothing that is discussed by myself or anyone else will be guaranteed to work for everyone or anyone and should not be looked at as a clear answer but rather one that can be correctly adapted to one's situation. Let's remember our common love of green and pink :smoke: ;)

Just how long have you practiced Kegels? What made you begin at that age? Seems interesting enough just at the surface lol.

About my mention of Kegels. It strays from most common reasons for practice, as you are pretty much right in that doing that can just cause an orgasm right then and there. But for myself I've found becoming proficient at both being able to maintain muscle control in that area in a relaxed state as well as gaining the strength in that muscle group can both delay orgasm just in different ways. I'd say it is better to first learn to keep it unflexed. From reading, and experience, this seems to be the big problem. But I've found that as I was able to strengthen myself once I was strong enough i could delay the soon to come spasms. There's just sort of a trick to the timing and purpose of flexing that muscle as hard as you can. I'd only read this one other place and it seems to add up. When you are at the point to have this strength and are about to come, stop strong sensation for a second and squeeze as hard as possible. The purpose behind this is releasing stored fluid from the seminal sacks, and what this means is less pressure on the nerve at the base of your spine that causes the Ejaculatory response once the correct amount is applied. For me I've also found that squeezing hard enough to almost reach muscle failure meant that it was then much easier for me to refrain from flexing for a much longer period of time and then be able to fuck with an almost sensationless dick. Not to say i ceased experiencing pleasure, it just felt like it did when i relaxed regularly it was just a better way of doing so. It pleasantly dampened things i suppose.

Trying this led me to my first experience of separating ejaculation from orgasm. It was unintentional initially, I thought i came and it just didn't feel amazing and figured i could just keep going until I went limp.... but that didn't exactly happen lol.

So, at least in my experience, the Kegel method is useful but suggested by many improperly to be put to use as a means of Ejaculatory control. I'm sure it does work for others, and much differently than it does for me, but I'm also sure that it would work for others my way. It's just about practicing various methods until one works. I'll leave the smoothing over of these practices in bed up to the individual as it would not be my recommendation to just," hold on a second I'm going to come..... OK I'm good."

I'm just happy that I found what it took to step out of myself as an inexperienced boy inside a girl, and I'm sure others that have overcome this problem are too. Anyways good advice on learning to physically relax to control your manhood lol good tips for struggling young men.

17. well put. my apologies for the way i came off. thank you for your excellent contributions to the thread :)
    by the way when i was a little kid i knew how to flex my PC muscle and i didn't realize at that young age that it would help me later in life with my sexual performance or anything like that, i would just do when i was bored and stuff cause i thought it was cool that i could make my wiener wiggle. i've done them pretty much as long as i can remember though. which is probably why i've always been able to have such control over my orgasms.

i first learned that you have to relax, then i learned that squeezing at the right times can help, because of what you said, it helps relieve some pressure. i have never been able to separate orgasm from ejaculation though. i can't seem to be able to flex it until muscle failure. i can flex for as long and as hard as i can hold it, and it wont even be close to exhausted. i think for two reasons, one i can't flex it super hard, and two my pc muscle has a lot of endurance.

that's cool that someone has actually experienced that though, i've read about it online, but wasn't really sure if i should believe it or not.

another quick trick helping with PME is simply controlling your breathing, take slow deep breaths instead of shallow rapid breaths. although that's just a trick. if you can actually accomplish PC muscle control, or can meditate successfully those are more of a solution than just a trick.

18. this type of meditating is definitely legit, because i have been doing it, and reading more about it periodically, and i'll find that a certain chakra location is supposed to cause a certain reaction, and it will already have been happening before i even read it. i hope that made sense.
    so it's not just a placebo like effect, because i didn't even realize it was supposed to have that effect, and it still did. so it's pretty legit.

19. your names are waay too similar and i thought mairuzu liked his own post.

20. Any of y'all last longer high ? I really think I do