A creepy dude watching me in the woods

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by William Munny, Apr 12, 2016.

1. Last year I hauled a couple fresh bails of Pro-Mix to a guerrilla site I had used before. I came back about a week later to amend the soil. I had just finished setting up the fencing when I looked up and saw a dude watching me from like 300 feet away across a field. I walked a little ways back the way I came and hid behind a tree. I watched the turd come to my site and check out everything. I never came back.

lol That's what I get for trying to grow two years in a row in the same spot. At least it happened before I actually planted anything.

• Like Like x 4
  2. That's weird. Last year I watched a guy working some soil and fencing at a place that I had pinched some bud from the previous year's plant. I think he saw me because he kinda sketched out and left. I went over and scoped out his spot. I'm hoping he has a good grow this year!

• Like Like x 12
  3. LoL thanks for not stealing all my bud little buddy.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Lol shit that sucks bro I'd get my soil back

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

5. Maybe it was his land, I wouldn't recommended investing in a large outdoor grow on land you don't own.

• Like Like x 3
  6. hahahahah you're super cute foolmelt. This post put a smile on my face. Just thinking about "guerrilla growing" in some dude's backyard makes me smile. The reality is that I'm a very bad bad man with big nuts growing on public land. It's called guerrilla growing.

7. I'm not talking about someones back yard, chances are the "public" land either belongs to or is being leased by a farmer or corporation if its that close to a workable field.

8. I like logging company land

----------------------------------
    there's certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs.
    but it's going to happen weather you are or your not
    -Ricky

9. Uncle Pete says you was the meanest goddamn son-of-a-bitch alive, and if I ever wanted a partner for a killin', you were the worst one. Meaning the best, on account as your's as cold as the snow and you don't have no weak nerve nor fear.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Not sure how much more "public" it gets than balls deep in a state park lol. Anyway, sure must be nice to sit there in comfy house growing under hps and then saying, "I don't recommend investing in a large outdoor grow on land you don't own". I'll just keep hauling bails of Pro-Mix into nature, doing my thing. The life of a guerrilla grower aint easy.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I wasn't trying to insult gorilla growing, but I certainly don't have the security risks that you do so maybe take my advise and learn from your loses, it would have been a lot worse to get caught at harvest time.

12. Stealing from someone's grow is frowned upon in a forum full of growers. Hopefully the grower is smart after seeing you and moves his spot to a safer place so you don't gank his plants

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. HEY! Don't steal that guys bud guy.

Sade's outdoor Bigfoot territory grow

• Like Like x 1
  14. Lol, guys...you missed my attempt at humor. I wrote a narrative of the OP's story from the perspective of the "creepy dude" who was watching him. I wouldn't steal some's bud.

• Like Like x 5
  15. Then maybe don't say you stole it. It's hard to read facial expressions to know if someone's joking or not. There wasn't any lol, lmfao, jk, etc etc.. People steal bud, it happens. Some brag about it which is how I took your quote

16. You're just every where being a forum nazi all the time. Gtfo Q.Q

• Like Like x 1
  17. This used to be a great, short, sharing of an experience with some comic relief.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Lol and here you are telling people what to do. Guess your a Nazi. I misinterpreted his intentions and said why. Don't see how clarification and admitting a misunderstanding makes someone a Nazis. Didn't mean to fuffle your feathers ...lol

19. You have a knack for misunderstanding, troll

• Like Like x 1