A Crazy Stoned Night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by IAintLeaving, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Ok, so here's my story:

Whenever me and my friends would hang out, we would always talk about pulling an all nighter and just walk around town and get baked. But every time we were about to do it, something would happen, like one of the dudes weren't able to stay out, or someone wasn't feeling good, and shit like that. So one night, we decided 'Fuck It, Let's Do This Shit!' We all called up our parents and told them we were sleeping over at someone else's house.
         It was about 8 p.m. when we called, so we just chilled out at a fast food place until about 10. Then the fun started ;). We walked over to an empty field and started blazing. We all got moderately high.
    We then walked over to a McDonalds and got some munchies. We meet up with a few kids there that were probably high themselves and just laughed at stupid shit and acted like dumb stoners. Then, after about 30-40 minutes, we went back to the field and smoked up again. At this point, I was pretty damn high. We just chilled and talked about random shit, like wanting to move to Colorado and grow bud and shit. We decided to walk over to hanaford and eat some of the free food they had. On our way over, my friend tripped on his shoe or something, and ended up falling down a hill. At the bottom of the hill, he rolled over and was like "Yeah... let's chill out here for a second." We were laughing our asses off. I lied down as well, and was feeling dizzy and so trippy. Then we decided to go to a park that had a baseball field in it. We chilled out on a bench and smoked yet again. We were all so high at this point, that all we had to do was sit there and mumble some shit to each other and we all thought we were god damn philosophers.
         It was about 3:30 a.m. at this point. We were all pretty high, and things were great. Then it got a little bit crazy. While chilling on the bench, a random car pulled into the park. We got a little freaked out, so we decided to hide behind the fence that surround the baseball field. On one part of the fence, it had a giant sign with sponsors on it, so we decided to hide behind it so the car couldn't see us. The headlights were pointed right at us, and most of my friends wanted to fucking run, but if we moved we would have gotten caught. So we all just stayed still, scared but also laughing. Then the headlights turned off, and I looked over the fence and saw some dude get out of the car with a dog. I don't think it was a cop, just some dude walking his dog. But whatever the case, we decided that we weren't down with this shit, so we ran like a couple of fucking cheetahs.
         We then ended up at an elementary school and started acting like fucking ninjas and sneaking around. We than came across some people having a party at an apartment complex, we didn't want to be caught so we ninja rolled our way outta that shit and hide in the woods by the elementary school. In the woods, they had a makeshift exercise  area set up, so we chilled out there. We decided that we should smoke up again... so we did XD. We saw a couple of cars drive past us, but I believed in the ninja-powers in me and blended in with the trees.
         At around 6:00 a.m., we went back to MickyDees and just ate some breakfast and most of us actually ended up sleeping in the booths. Then, me and one of my other friends, walked back to our houses, reminiscing on all the crazy shit that happened. When I came back home, I just passed out on my bed watching some stoner movie. It was possibly the best sleep I ever had.

Sorry if that was stupidly long, and it didn't seem 'crazy' or entertaining to you, but it was a lot of fun for us, and I love reading other peoples long, crazy, stoner adventure stories, so I figured I might as well post mine.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What was your best night out getting high with friends? What happened? Let me know! Stay high, guys!
    :)

2. Stoned adventures are the shit man. Sounds like it was a good night :bongin:

3. @[member="jada542"] Hell yeah bro, stoned adventures make the best stories :)

4. Bro I did that same shit when I was in high school, except in cars. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Those nights are fun except for once the sun comes up

6. @[member="BugPoop"] Haha, nice bro

@[member="BuddhistBrian"] When the sun comes up, it's time to sleep like a baby XD

7. in the summer when we got time my friends and I longboard around starting either at 2 pm til like 7 just cruisin and blazin or from 10 to 2 and them we just go to a friends and chill. Once we came back out for a 6 am frolf/blaze sesh. It was awesome. It's a nice change up in the schedule, although not too easy to do multiple days in a row unless we all had off and could sleep til like 3 like some bums haha

8. @[member="Slick_Rick"] Haha, sounds awesome man. Riding a bike/longboarding is sooo fun when high! :D