A crazy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CBDASynthase, Jun 11, 2009.

1. First off, if there are any typos, sorry, i broke my hand yesterday so i cant type to well.

So about 2 weeks ago i went upstate new york to my grandmas house with my lil brother, sister, stepdad, and my friend.

There were two houses on the lot, my friend and i got one to our selfs. The day before we left we bought 1 gram of what was supposed to be NYC Sour Diesel.

We smoked in the living room, only about 2 hits each to start with. We then turned on the fan to get the smell out. I have had some experience with a few hallucinogens before, and i always heard this evil little voice that sounded like a chipmunk saying "jinghum jinghum your dying jinghum jinghum".

Well the fan was saying this to me, and i freaked out. I turned the fan off and climbed in bed. All of a sudden, the wall 20 ft in front of me was next to my face and pulsating. As soon as this stopped everything i saw was tagged like in facebook. when i looked at something it reminded me of a certain person, for example the lamp reminded me of my uncle.

I was scared so i closed my eyes, and everything was weird. I felt as if i were god himself. I saw a playdough earth rotating in my hands, with massive trees. I had the power to change it. The earth was distorted, a street would take up the entire earth.

I then looked over at my friend who was in the bathroom starring in the mirror, as he had bin for the last 25 minutes. Suddenly the voices came back, this time they were singing "Your dying now, your dying now, your dying now" but the words morphed into "jinghum bingbum".

I went to my friend, and i told him i was bugging out, he didnt hear me though, he just stared at his bright purple eyes in the mirror, mine were bright purple too.

Pretty scary/fun experience, we sold the rest of the weed, just incase of the slim chance it was (i hate when people say this) laced. Because we did get it from a guy we never bought from before.

Anyone ever experienced anything like this? if so, what drug were you on? just weed?

2. Sounds like a cool but scary time.

I've hallucinated mildly before. I smoked two bowls of some Purple Kush with my friend then we each ate a few shrooms. He watched a few skate vids and everytime the music hit a beat the room pulsated with color. Then I stared at his flower who was frowning at me and I had an argument with it. Then we listen to Soothsayer by Buckethead before bed and I swear the guitar was talking to me and telling me all the things I've ever wondered about my own identity.

3. wow, thats crazy about the music thing, that would be fun.
    Do you think there was anything extra in my weed? i know its barley possible, but just thought id ask.

4. Well was the guy shady? I don't know of anything that can be smoked that would make you hallucinate but I'm not sure. I doubt it.
    Yeah it was one intense night. I want to do shrooms again though when I go to Humbolt in a couple of weeks.

5. lol i got a story
    i remember hitting some salvia and then going to class
    i thought that everybody were little elves and one rotten kid was busting my balls so i kicked him in the head, got in so much shit after that but it was worth the consequences lol
    time to smoke a joint :smoking:

6. Nah, It wasnt laced because.

1. It takes more money, and more time to lace bud, its incovenient.

2. If it was PCP or someother thing, you wouldve seen it or smelled and tasted something god horrible while smoking/burning.

3. Not acid or shrooms, the hallucinatory ingredient would be burned away.

So, I dont think it was laced with anything.

7. yah, i didnt think it was, i was probably really high, it was my 3rd time smoking since i took a 1 year break, so i had low tolerance =].

8. :hide:

9. LOL someone got super baked!