A crazy ass cop story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gs up, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ill be using letters as names for privacy

So me and my friend d are chilling in my room smoking a couple bowls. Then my best friend A calls me and asks if me and D wants to chill with him and my friend R, and Rs brother W.

I ask D if he wants too he says sure why not so when they show up i expect it to be just the ppl i mentioned, but it turns out they brought my friend E and S.

I tell D that E is here too and i tell him to stay in the house cuz they HATE each other and there would be a fight if he went outside

so i went ouside to see why they brought E and S and W says its alright i know D and E dont get along but lets be peacefull and he said he will fight anyone that trys to start drama.

So im like alright thats good and i go in and tell D not to start anything and come outside so he comes out (with a cup of water) and stands there in silence for like 20 seconds not even looking at E

Then outta no where he throws the water on E and lunges to punch E at the same time and before he could even touch E, W clocks him so fucking hard and he drops and W jumps on him and keeps punching him for a good 6 mins or more while im trying to break it up with no help at all

Towards the end when D is trying to get back in the house 2 cop cars pull up with lights on meanwhile S was smart and started to walk down the street like 2 mins earlier so he just walked past the cops and got away. As soon as every one saw the cops they all ran, R, E, and W all jumped my back fence straight into VERY thick woods and theres a creek right there too.

Me D and A go into my house and turn off the lights surprisingly they didnt see us and didnt knock on the door. We waited for a while for the cops to leave and shit to cool down. Then me and A go outside to Clean out Rs car of paraphernalia etc so he wouldnt get in trouble and we hear someone powering there way through the thick brush behind my house. So we yell and tell him its safe it turns out to be W he lost both his shoes in the muddy creek and looks worse than D from all the brush cutting him.

Then we call Ws brother R to see where he is and if hes alright and he said he was in the next houseing plan barefoot and cut up real bad and hes with E, who is also cut up real bad. R says take his car and pick him and E up, so A is driving with me and W in the car. we start driving down my road and see S at the park with a couple girls and he jumps in long story short we pick up everyone and take everyone home and no one got any charges and A who was driving didnt have license or permit so it was sketch as fuck not to mention driving the car of someone who just ran from the cops

2. Wow intenense story bro.

Not very often I get to say this for real but cool story bro ha

3. That was intense.