a couple sharpie drawings

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by lightcrawler, Jun 16, 2010.

1. What do you think?

Attached Files:

2. Nice pics man, love sharpies.

Also, in your sig, thats a base sort of thing right? I want to build something similar, how long did it take you? and If you mind me asking how many people?

3. Hey man thanks for the imput, and yeah ill let you know about it. I call it a freestyle tepee but what i did was i cut down like 13-14 sapplings and stripped all there branches off. i had two long 'Y' branches and elevated the longest sappling to make a spine. then i laced all of the rest of the branches i broke off the saplings into the frame as support. i used rope to tie most of them together, others just simply fit perfect. i took all the vegg off of it because i plan on putting a 30-25ft tarp over it to use as a new studio. its tall enough to walk in and im guessing 10 people can fit confortably inside if sitting. it took me about 2 days to put frame together the way i wanted (took down many times) and about 1 day to put the vegg on if thats what you want to do, but i warn you it dies.

hope that helps.

4. Nice. You did a dam good job. Hopefully I will be able to build something similar :D

5. thanks, its a really fun thing to do, i might go build another now. Anyways Good luck.