a couple questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by total_eclipse47, Nov 26, 2003.

1. i just recently started to try to grow some plants for the first time. for one i have some seeds wrapped in paper towel and soaked with water. is this a good thing to do ?
    to help them germinate ? also i have thrown a bunch of seeds into a pot full of potting soil, with plant food and water crysals in it to provide more moisture. on top of the pot, i have glass covering to give some sort of green house effect. with a infro red heat/ grow lamp shing on top. an i doing anything wrong, can someone please give me some pointers ?
    thank for your time total_eclipse

2. man u sound like your doing fine but now that u got the start covered id start worrieing about the middle... where n how u gonna grow these babies? :)

3. don't use a heat lamp, use some fluros for seeding.....don't overwater the paper towel....just damp.........and one seed per pot, as when they sprout, if you don't seperate them quickly enough they'll get tangled...........read the guide under my sig, it will help you.............Peace out........Sid