a couple questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dime bag dan, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Got a couple questions. First, I'm going to be growing in a greenhouse. I'm somewhat worried about the smell. If you were to grow it to a slightly lower quality on purpose, would it smell less? Also, if I leave the plants in a somewhat smallera pot will they stay small? In addition to topping and lst
    Thanks in advance,
    Dan

2. For smell look into either purchasing a Carbon Filter and an In-line Fan or possibly Ona products but I don't know if they'd work in a Greenhouse application. Suppposedly keeping lavender in a greenhouse helps mask the smell a bit, but when growing outside expect some smell, even in a greenhouse.

There are low odor strains. These would probably be best for you, but again they all smell a bit.

Planting in a small pot is a bad idea, all you'll do is cause root issues. Yeah, your plants will be smaller but they may not produce much quality product. Look into growing indicas if you want to keep your plants small, though sativas are better suited for outdoor growing, I believe. Give your plants at least 1 gallon of soil for each vertical foot of growth.