A couple questions about green dragon

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by giba, Jul 2, 2010.

1. #1 giba, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    I'm thinking about chopping a plant a little early to make a batch of green dragon for a friend's birthday party. It's six weeks into flowering under cfls. Ideally, The plant probably needs another couple weeks, but I don't imagine I'll see a lot more bud growth in that time under the cfls anyway. Do you think it's a waste to chop it for this purpose now? I have four more that are a little bigger that I will be giving more time to flower. This is my first grow, and I've never made green dragon, so I was just wondering if you guys think this is a bad idea. Here are a couple shots of the plant in question.

Edit: Sorry, forgot to rotate the pictures.

Attached Files:

2. i think your wasting your time and wasting a very nice looking plant.. Let that thing go anpother few weeks and you'll be shocked as to how much bugger they get.. even under CFL.

it's your weed man.. do whatya wanna do but you've come so far to just chop it down now.

3. #3 giba, Jul 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2010
    I know you're probably right. I think I'm just getting impatient, plus I've really been wanting to try some green dragon. If you think I'll actually see much more growth, I'll probably wait. I've seen your grow, so I'm sure you know what you're talkng about.

4. Most of the thickening of the buds happens in the last couple weeks. Hold out and get more out of it!

5. Thanks for providing me with a voice of reason. It's hard to be patient sometimes. :bongin:

6. dude.. yeah man especially when your running low on buds.. :smoke:

if that plant looked sick and crappy then maybe.. but she's a beauty and will reward you if you give it a solid 2-4 weeks.

7. Wow, I didn't think you could get anything that beautiful under cfls. I'm sure he put more into his grow than I did, but yeah, I think I'll wait.

8. green dragon is well worth it for me very fun to make pineappel somthing to mix it with

9. Yeah, I'll definitely be making some, I'm just going to try to be patient and wait a couple more weeks.