A couple pax questions

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by foamyys, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I've recently come into a pax and have am really enjoying it. Its great how long a full cart can last you. I have only put about an eighth through it but its looking ready for a cleaning.
    1)I have only 'spiked' pipecleaners- the kind made for cleaning bowls. Can i use these on the Pax?
    2)Is potency of your cart affected by vaping it say a third of the way, turning the pax off and then reheating multiple times?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

I would say "no" other than the fact that the Pax continues to "cook" the material even when you're not drawing. So if you turn it off while it is still hot, you may lose some potency as the load cools and continues to give off vapor.

But this is no different than the loss you experience when resting between draws.
    So if you turn it off before your done with your last draw you should be able to take advantage of the vapor production while the load cools.

As far as leaving what is left in the oven, you should not see any decrease in potency simply because you left unvaped material in the oven.

3. Thanks for clearing that up. I have noticed that, although the chamber does lower temperature rather quickly, when it is closed/off, you can still get a few vapor-producing hits. It is just very awkward to hut. I would actually prefer a manual on/off switch and have to pull the mouthpiece off everytime to power it. Just me tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. As a fellow pax owner, I would advise that you under no circumstances re-use vaped weed for a short or quick high. Vape on high setting and then only scrape the small green layer right at the bottom of the oven into a box for reuse. 

5. Why not? I have a low tolerance so I've been using it on low and then emptying it after a couple sessions when it's completely vaped (brownish color). It burns evenly so what would be bad about doing this? Just wondering, I don't want it to break

Well if you vape on the low setting its all good, for crack heads like me that only vape on High and then re use high setting vaped weed again it kinda voids the point of getting a vape. 

Btw totally unrelated question, are you the dude in your Avatar? 

7. #7 skeetskeeter, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g5ZF6DUrHI

nope

(don't know why the video won't appear;the original video was a different too, it got edited and they took the guns out)