Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A couple of things

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jayjangle, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I have a couple of questions, if you guys would be so kind as to answer:

1. On 4:20 I would rather maintain a chill and consistent high than one that is trippy as hell and lasts for an hour or so. How much would be a good amount to smoke on and off?

2. I bought a pipe today. It is a tube type pipe that has a shape similar to a small cigar. The space (or bowl) I put the weed into is a little less than an inch deep. How high would this get me if I have smoked weed about five or six times now?

2. 1) no one can tell you how much weed to smoke, just smoke until you dont feel like it anymore?

2) your piece is called a chillum. it will get you plenty high, if you have good weed or a lot of not so good weed