Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A couple of storing / smell proof questions.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Azho, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I have been smoked out a couple of times and have decided that I want to get some of my own soon. A few concerns I have are about storing and how to prevent the weed from smelling.

I have read that mason jars are the best way to store weed. But I can not for the life of me find a small mason jar to hold an 8th. I have checked many stores (Walmart, Fred Meyers, Dollar Store, Michael's Craft store...) and can only find larger mason jars in packs of 12. I only plan on having an 8th at a time, since I do not smoke that often, so I do not need a big jar. Do you know of any stores that would sell a single, small mason jar? Or do you guys know of any other good, air tight, and smell proof jars that would hold about an 8th? I was thinking maybe a baby food jar might be good?

My second question has to do with storing my glass spoon. Do these have a strong odor after smoking it? If so, where should I put it or what should I put it in after smoking it to prevent it from smelling like weed as well?

Thanks for the help.

2. Don't know about the jar, but I recommend stashing your pipe outdoors or in your car. Pieces tend to get pretty smelly over time, and if hiding the smell is what you're after, then you're better off just stashing it elsewhere (unless you plan on cleaning it thoroughly after every use, which is highly unlikely).

3. Canning jars.

pill containers work well too, that's what I use