a couple of questions

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by soldier coleone, Oct 12, 2011.

1. 1st question:
    well this is my first grow and i sit and watch my bitch for hours just admiring her beauty anyway enough of that shit lol i got a 3 gallon pot filled with soil of course foxfarm ocean forrest to be exact and im wondering when it comes time to feed or water do i use a gallon or a couple of gallons. mybad for the stupid ? i just need a stinking answer lol

2nd question:
    its about scrog fencing i guess will this product workhttp://www.lowes.com/pd_157762-13113-783060_0__?productId=3457512&Ntt=garden+fence+&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl__0__s%3FNtt%3Dgarden%2Bfence%2B&facetInfo=

2. :wave: You should only water the soil when it has dried out, usually around every 2 - 3 days where I am but it will change with temps.

Just pour the water in slowly until a little bit comes out of the bottom of the pot (run off), it is this run off that you check to find out and adjust the pH of your water. I find that using foxfarm that you shouldn't need to feed them until flowering :smoke:

3. i thought so too about the feeding time but after 2 weeks the soill has ran outta nutes and my bitch started to droop real bad

4. Droopy shouldn't be anything to do with nutes, its usually a sign of under or over watering.

FFOF should not have run out of nutes at 2 weeks, I sometimes feed in veg but only once or twice and not until 4 weeks or more.

Unless you have been over-watering so much that you have flushed the soil :confused: pictures of the droopy girls would help and if they needed nutes then you would see signs of them being hungry ;):smoke: