Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A couple of pics of some dank I picked up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 12amsmoker, Aug 27, 2006.

1. Got a new sack today. Don't know the strain. The taste isn't anything special, but the high is pretty nice.:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. oh so yummy. Looks like it has plenty of crystals man, enjoy that shit.

Mmm Mmmmmm yummy mummy

3. fucking yum. +rep

4. nice pickup man looks good

how much did u buy? and what did it cost?

5. At the moment I'm a little strapped for cash so I only bought an 1/8 and it was $50

6. Was that whole nug the 1/8? looks liek tis covered in sugar

7. howcome my buds always look like that in the exact same way.
    except mine have a berry like taste.
    except next week i get blueberry.
    and i buy in HP's and split with friends.

8. Holy shit man... I've been staring at your bud for two hours straight. Like, straight heavy acid tripping in this bud. And everything just played itself out like so... can't even put it into words right now. But it's starting to get rediculous how I'm living my life through this fucking keyboard. God damn... gotta go get some fresh air.

9. Well, describe the high please. Oh yeah, BEAUTIFUL MOTHER FUCKING nuggets man. + Rep

10. No that bud was like 1.5g.

The high is a nice up kind of high with a good strong buzz for about and hour and a half. It also seems to give me the munchies a little more than some other buds.

11. damn that shit looks real nice