A Couple of My Pieces. (Dry piece and Bubbler) :D

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bc888, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Hey blades, I lurk here all the time so I figured I'd post up two of my glass pieces.

First one was blown by a local blower, I've had it for almost 6 months I think. I originally got it for either 30 or 35, I cant remember which. I just cleaned it out yesterday, so its lookin new :)

[​IMG]

Next one is my first bubbler. I just got it today for 27 doll hairs plus tax, Its also blown by a local guy I'm pretty sure. I haven't tested it out yet, but I cant wait. :D

[​IMG]

And a family picture (my wooden pipe and mini sherlock are missing, but they're pretty dirty right now.)

[​IMG]

Well thats about it, Just felt like sharin :p

2. Nice collection! That bub is awesome, especially for the price!

Lookin good bro :D!

3. I like that bowl, very heady from what I see.
    Nice Bub too, that bright orange really makes the piece stand out. They must be loads of fun to smoke out of. Happy toking :smoking:

4. you woud liek that bub spike lol

5. Thanks guys :D I havent smoked out the bubbler yet, but I will be sure to this weekend.
    Would that bowl be considered heady? It definitely stands out cause of the humping frogs, I always get comments on it haha but I dont really know what is considered heady.
    Anyone who knows please help me out haha :)

6. Haha dude I absolutely love the humping frogs one! If I ever saw that in the store, I would jump on it for many more dollars than you did!

Bocephus

7. Hahah thanks man! I appreciate it. It has to be my favorite piece out of anything I've ever used, its just so unique lol everyone loves it.

8. To me, a heady piece is a piece that just begs you to buy it. Most of the time, they are highly stylistic and awesome. It's that piece you see in the corner of the headshop, that is so sweet and cool you have no problem dropping 30+ bones on it.

I'm really digging the frogs. That is definitely something I would add to my collection.

I would consider that heady, but I'm no expert myself.

9. Thanks dude, it definitely immediately caught my eye. The second the old lady who owns the head shop said humping frogs I knew it was what I wanted hahah. Its served me pretty damn well over the past few months.
    I shoulda taken a picture before I cleaned it all out. It changed color to a really bright orange pretty similar to the bubbler. You couldn't even see through it anymore lol :D

10. Those frogs are gettin jiggy with it on your pipe bro

11. Hell yeah bro :smoking:

12. Lolol you know me all too well ;)!