A couple of my friends were smoking, i couldnt

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dopetothebrain, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Kay so two of my friends were smoking and I could cuz my dad was right there. Shit was annoying cause they thought they were the shit. Pisses me the fuck off.

2. Im high right now but that shit made no sense lmaoo

3. [quote name='"420islife"']Im high right now but that shit made no sense lmaoo[/quote]

My bad. Two of my bros were smoking right in front of my house, probably shwag but I could see the herb. I wanted to french inhale so badly. They were acting like they were the shit even though it was there first time. Well, at least they weren't the loud "OMG IM SO HIGH!!!!1 HURR DURR!!!" kind of smokers. I'm tryna meet up with them some time soon at a discreet location to toke up.

4. Still made no sense n im sober

5. Translation: His buddies were smoking where he could see them, but he could not partake because his male parental figure was able to see him and would punish him severely if he did so.

I hope that helps everybody out.

6. Are you baked or 14

7. Burn the house down then run away to toke with your friends

8. why didnt you smoke if your dad wasnt right there? are you high?

9. Just bang your friends and get it over with already.

10. You fuck them yet op?

11. wouldn't your dad care about people smoking weed in front of his house?

12. give em a bj first and ur dad will prolly leave. Then u can toke up

13. Godamn kids are...kind DUMBINF=andjfnf 'oFJ

14. [quote name='"thewarden"']wouldn't your dad care about people smoking weed in front of his house?[/quote]

This.

15. Cool story bro

16. [quote name='"The Third Eye"']why didnt you smoke if your dad wasnt right there? are you high?[/quote]

He was my dad

17. [quote name='"ImTrippin"']give em a bj first and ur dad will prolly leave. Then u can toke up[/quote]

Woah woah... No bro...