Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a couple fire cracker questions

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TakeABongToke, Sep 7, 2010.

1. ok so im going to make some fire crackers in a few days and ive seen on gc that if you use sweeter crackers and nuella with a lil coconut oil and 1 gram bud itll be good but i need to know will it work and what can i do to make them taste better

2. anyone know if itll work im making them to day and i gave my friend 15 bucks for nuella and chocolat and caramel chips

3. If you mix peanut butter /w nutella [be sure there is slightly more nutella than PB] and add coconut oil, it should work pretty good depending on how hot/long you cook them.

4. well what should i do im thinkinking 350 20 minutes but i dont want to cook it to much so itll taste bad but i dont wanna under cook it so theres not enough thc

5. also im gonna be making 3.5 grams into 3 fire crackers and the recipe is nutela and 1 tea spoon coconut oil each side of cracker and grams 1.25 of mids in each one will it work and what if i use olive oil or vegtible oil

6. any added oil helps but make sure its not too liquidy, then it becomes counterproductive.

Also, they shouldnt burn in a 25 minute time frame. I bake my firecrackers 350 for 23-24 mins and they are never burnt.

7. alrite thanx and im gunna make a small batch today and a big batch friday and what if i put chocolate chips or marshmellows in there

8. marshmellow's might burn in the oven not sure, but if your putting it on the sandwich afterward then that sounds dank and would be a good idea

9. i made the fire cracker it was a big one and with a lil canna butter i made mothers milk and the fire cracker was realy good but it stings after i ate a lil idk what it is and igave my dad a lil corner of it and he got pretty stoned me im fine but it hasnt been even an hour since i ate it and lil by lil i can feel this edible creeping up on me and it was a sucess im gonna go smoke a bowl have a good one gc