Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A cop question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iowaganjasmoker, Aug 6, 2012.

1. no one reads the whole thread for updates? he posted that 3 posts before you did.. and its a 2 page thread...

2. no one reads the whole thread for updates? he posted that 3 posts before you did.. and its a 2 page thread...

3. you mustve been blazed

4. yeah clean the whole house, get rid of everything especially the cyprus hill cd don let the copd find that when they come back or youll be up shit creek
    jesus

5. Never open your door to a cop unless he has a warrant.

6. whether I did or did not do anything I refuse to answer the door for cops....

If they want to talk to me that bad they can get a warrant !

7. He probably just wanted to talk to you about something that's going on in your neighborhood

8. Like corpses?

9. [quote name='"ckycampmember"']

easier said than done.

When a cop came knockin on my door i attempted to do this and he stuck his foot in the door way and said "why don't we go inside and talk"

no shit!

Also they knock and hide, so when you look through the peep hole nobody is there.[/quote]

story time

10. lol.... the guy i quoted read the the first post and then commented saying who knows what the cop was there for when the OP just said what the cop was there for... and do you have a weird fetish with posting you responses twice?

11. #31 Nottatumor, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    He could of been there for a million reasons, but it only takes one reason involving you and anything you cannot have by law to cause you problems.

If your items are mobile move them if your able to without being mr shady hidin my shit guy until you know. Just my opinion maybe, but you for sure should have answered the door doing as previous guy said locking it behind you. if you lock your door some states require a search warrant for the police to remain anywhere on your property if you also exit your property. At this point they would be trespassing and you can ask them to leave.

At least this is my understanding of the trespassing laws you should find out for sure what your area's laws are.

Hope everything is cool.

Also they dont just issue warrants for anything and everything usually a judge will require some sort of evidence to issue a search warrant.

12. They also do that in case some knucklehead wants to burst out of their door and attack them.
    In response to OP, you're just being paranoid. Just sit back, relax, and take a smoke a bowl. :smoke:

13. [quote name='"PopcanPipe"']

Like corpses?[/quote]

Shhhhhhhj!! Don't tell lol

14. [quote name='"ArizonaSmoker"']

They also do that in case some knucklehead wants to burst out of their door and attack them.
    In response to OP, you're just being paranoid. Just sit back, relax, and take a smoke a bowl. :smoke:[/quote]

Ill take that advice lol, thanks for response everyone!!

15. well whatever happens now is the time to step up and take it like a man and deal with it,
    whatever you di, just get it over with and take your punishment. the longer you put it off, the longer you have to deal with it.

16. Some cops are cunts like that.. But it was prob just a noise complaint

17. Like what :smoke:

18. more than likely yeah ...

but unfortunately with the laws as they are today paranoia usually occurs