A cool trick for anybody in their 6th or 7th week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420inMI, Nov 15, 2011.

1. A friend of mine tried this a couple weeks ago, and I'm gonna do it as soon as the lights go on. H d

Attached Files:

2. Not sure I want to trash my buds just to boost one joint...:smoking:

3. That does sound awesome. I agree itbmay ruin

4. That does sound awesome. I agree it may ruin the growing buds by taking away there resin but I see no reason not to give it a try :smoke:

5. roll that shit the right way with some dank ass homegrown with a perfect cure. no need to rub then:smoking:

6. [quote name='"spacejerk234"']roll that shit the right way with some dank ass homegrown with a perfect cure. no need to rub then:smoking:[/quote]

Oh I got dank, and these things are so frosty, ain't gonna hurt a thing.

7. there is alot easier way.

step 1. make hash oil
    step 2. rub oil all over paper
    step 3. let her dry a bit
    step 4. get high as a kite

8. May as well give it a try, got so many bud sites it wont hurt anything. Im right around week 6 of flowering so good timing posting this.

9. I have heard of this before. Never done it, but hear it works good with no side effect to your buds.

10. Just finished my J, and fuckin wow, it was coated in a clear sticky resin, and got me ripped. If anyone can come over and tell me which buds I used, is more than welcome. Lol

Attached Files:

11. Pretty obvious
    image-2941589022.png

kidding might try it one day just not today. Now why in the 6 week only?

12. [quote name='"Mixted"']

kidding might try it one day just not today. Now why in the 6 week only?[/quote]

Don't know, I'm end of 7 anyhow and it still worked. My friend that did it was week 9. I don't think it matters, as long as your pushing resin.

13. I just coated the inside of the wrap before I rolled it. This should work even better.

14. #15 420inMI, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    [quote name='"Bullistic"']I just coated the inside of the wrap before I rolled it. This should work even better.[/quote]

Good idea, probably won't get your fingers all sticky like mine were. Report back for all the haters. Lol

15. [quote name='"Benderbob"']

Too bad you missed.....:poke::laughing:

[/quote]

I see what you did there, but it was definitely not either of those, it was one of the big ens.

16. :hello::hello::D:D:smoke::smoke::laughing::laughing:

17. Thats from Soma's book, right?
    I'll be trying this once flowers start popping up. Look's dank! :D

18. [quote name='"k0rps"']Thats from Soma's book, right?[/quote]

Right you are. Soma is the man. Really good books to read for those interested in organic grows.

19. Mmmm..I got a couple weeks of veg so ill report back in 8 weeks...looks good tho. My friend has some in 4th week flower so maybe sooner