Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A cool story

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tankartist, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Earlier today, me and my friend smoked about 1.5 g's out of my bowl. Later we went to subway, and I went to take a dump in the toilet. Then because of the stereotype that stoners are lazy, I flushed the toilet to prove it wrong, and I felt like I did my part in our lifestyle. Do you guys flush?
    * If this doesn't make sense i'm sorry, i'm high:smoke:*

2. cool story, bro.

3. You're a rebel.

4. You're right bro, this was a ragin' story.

5. Hahaha...

6. You don't feel lazy because you flushed a toilet? Go clean your house while you're high if you want to not feel lazy haha

7. So wait... you flushed a toilet so you think that makes you look less lazy? I thought that was just a common courtesy. It's kind of expected that you flush, isn't it?

8. yeah... you should always flush.

9. Wooh stoners are definitely not lazy now. Haha

10. naw i stoped flushing like a month ago

11. Whenever I take dumps in places other than my house I never flush. If I am in a restaurant I usually poop in the sink or all over the floor, just to gross people out.

12. Yeah I normally don't flush if it's not my house, I always keep it in the toilet though haha.

13. But did you wash your hands? ;)

14. That I did sir, that i did.:hello: