A Cool Day...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kfx450r, Feb 18, 2010.

1. #1 kfx450r, Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
    Well, to start my day I woke up, smoked a couple bowls only to realize i just slept through my first class. Figured what the hell, so started getting ready for my second class after smoking like 5 bowls i was GONE, so I decided to put a buncha random techno on my ipod for the walk to class so I went on my laptop and loaded it up, FYI I never listen to techno, mainly rap but I heard one techno song and liked it so figured id try it.

So on the way to class i decide to get one of them big ass Rx Herbaltonic arizona like 4 person cans for some energy...took down about half of that on the way to class so..about 2 servings so far (lol) and i was stuffed, but remembered i had drank a whole one the previous night when i was high also so i kept chuggin... Finally got to school parking lot and finished my drink, the whole time thinking about all the ingredients and how it was all "natural" like it was a jungle juice. Anyways...I grabbed my shit, got out my truck and began the 1 mile walk to class and listened to some rap..

About half way thru the walk i decide to put on some techno.. as soon as I cranked it up i got a Huge ear to ear grin on my face that i couldnt control, the music was like controlling me sendin vibes and shit i was like holy shit..but then i started to panic thinking random people walking past me are just gonna see a random dude walkin with a huge ass smile crankin techno like wtf?..So i started changing songs and volume to get rid of it and finally got it under control..

Almost to class i decide to put on some techno again, at this time i start feelin the jungle juice stirrin in my stomach like vibrating to the music and i started to thnk..it could be made in the jungle..so i remebered the discovery shows with the british guys drinking this big ass pot of all these random plants and trees mixed in a nasty jungle juice that FUCKS YOUR SHIT UP...soo I start to think this stuff is making me begin a trip like on shrooms or some shit....almost did, but no lol.

Only to arrive to class where i got a TOTAL buzzkil when told by a friend i missed a asston of work the previous class..But then i got it all finished and the teacher got there at the beginning of class just to say u can leave...so back to the truck, crank up the techno and the huge uncontrollable grin continues..

What a weird day.. Oh yah and i took 5-htp before i smoked this morning.

Also had another random story me and a friend had eating breakfast one day.

Me and him are eating at the dinner table and were eating grits and i think of a story so i tell him:

Me: You know your eating with a reinforced spoon.
    Friend: What? lol
    Me: Yah, one day i was mixing up cooked grits and the fuckin spoon started to bend, so i was like wtf now they sell WEAKENED spoons? bullshit, so i got on ebay and looked up reinforced spoons and ordered them, So there...your eating with a reinforced spoon..your welcome
    Friend: Rofl
    Me: :smoking:

(Lets see how many people look up reinforced spoons)

Also if you know any good techno songs i could use some more.

2. wdff i dont get it

3. Theres nothing to get:smoke:

4. solid story. +rep gnomeslice

5. Sweet man. 2 solid fun stories. :cool: Ahh the lethargy, nervousness, skipped / missed classes, constant fat stash of good weed, constant highs, the bullshit homework assignments... Oh the college days. :cool: (I just graduated myself.)

:bongin:

6. Man I'm high as shit right now and your story had me laughing my ass off at least 4 or 5 times :smoking:. + Rep dude.

7. youre cool man. i checked out reinforced spoons.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

:smoking::smoking:

8. Glad to hear people actually read it lol. I even thought i overdid it when i was typing it. I have alot of random convos with friends.. Like 2 days ago me and a friend went to sonic, smoked a few bowls on the way so we get there and order some food, the wait wasnt TOO long but abnormal..anyways, while we were waiting my friends looking at the menu and hes just like..

You ever wonder how they came up with the Wacky Pack meal? Like they had this big fancy board meeting in the sonic headqaurters building and this guy walks in with this big board and a cover..whips it off and its this whacky little cartoon with a sonic pack in his hand and he just screams I call it... THE WACKY PACK.. we just DIED laughing and we were parked right in front of the window laughing uncontrollably for like 10 mins straight after eating our food..

Then the manager came out and was like "sorry for the wait" and gave us each a small sonic blast and 2 cards with a buncha coupons.. We were like WTF, the wait wasnt but like 5-10 mins..long for fast food but nothing crazy lol, we just figured they knew we were high and wanted to help a brotha out lol.

Have so many random high/hillarious convos with friends, its like the one thing i look forward to when i get high, i know everyone else has em too so feel free to contribute here. I love reading funny/weird stories when im high on GC lol

9. Deadmau5. Techno is awesome

10. Riverside-sidney samson
    Pro nails-rusko remix
    sandstorm-darude
    those are 3 popular songs that i like, i listen to allot of techno. try the sub genre called dubstep. its slow and really bassy but i REALLY like it. look up a dj named vaski, he has allot of good dubstep. if techno puts a smile on your face im sure you would LOVE raves.

11. Some techno makes me roll without even eating a roll, chewing gum too

12. #12 kfx450r, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
    You know, ive done E once before and that never occured to me. 5-htp is supposed to make ur high more "up" feeling..so the combination of that + the weed + techno was quite comparable.

Just checked out deadmau5 pretty good, i liked the first few i listened to.

Also, i like darude but its so old and ive heard it 500 times, BUT those are the type of songs i like.

I LOVE russian privjet by basshunter and most of benny benassis songs. I like the exotic beats.

And i like bassy techno cuz since i listen to rap im a bass fanatic. I LOVE hard low bass, something thats in alot of benassi songs so yah. Thanks for the tips ^

13. hahaha everytime I walk on my school campus high as a kite I have a great welcoming grin on my face as well, but I enjoy pointing it towards all the lovely ladies that go to my school and don't second guess what people think of me, you really should just make the best of it and end all that paranoia. As long as you don't have shit on you, you should just think "i'm high as fuck and life is great, hey, who's that cutie?"

14. Oh yah, i never get paranoia.. even with weed on me. My friends all do but ive learned that its actually pretty hard to get caught if your smart. But yah it was more of a didnt know wut to expect people think im crazy type of thought . I go to school high all the time and never put in eye drops..This was just a very big strange smile that i couldnt control and wasnt used to lol

15. right on man, i read again and i guess you did say that. hah:smoking:

16. Today is a good day, JWH does work! Yesterday i spent hours and every method trying out some new jwh018 i got in the mail, all of them failed , probly went thru like 100mg lol, so today i decided to sprinkle some on top of basil powder, well..unless basil powder gets you FUCKED UP, then this method works the best :smoking: And WHAT THE FUG AM I DOING IN MY KITCHEN?:metal: