A "come down from your high" thread

Discussion in 'General' started by WeedCat, Aug 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. #1 WeedCat, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    You know, when you are feeling a little paranoid or your weed had a little too high a THC percentage.

Please respect the thread and put up videos or music with good thoughts and intentions. People are fragile right now and it would be nice have a thread that feels safe to visit when your heart is racing or you need a "time out" from your kids, relationship problems, politics, world disasters, work or just life in general.

Okay, here's mine. Sorry for the five second ad in the front. Well, the whole thing is an ad but artistically, it's so calming. MAKE IT BIG SCREEN FOR SURE

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sorry for the duplicate post from another forum, but this is the best 3-minute stress buster I've ever found:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. #3 WeedCat, Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    Turn OFF the music on this one. Who doesn't love an afghan dog gliding by and looking so content?

4. There are no mistakes--just happy accidents...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Go clean up the yard or organize your tools in the garage.. Go do something active and productive that will take your mind off of thinking about yourself and how fucked up you are..
    Distract yourself with something..

• Like Like x 2
  6. Enjoy this one:)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Sometimes the only thing we need is peace within. It can be hard to understand how simple we are ourselves compared to others in this diverse world but we all want the same thing, to be successful and happy.

So meditate, relax or hit a bowl, just remember you're not alone and everyone deserves to feel safe, complete and understood.

Speak your mind but be kind and hopefully people are kind to you have faith, that's all for now.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. Haha, people who "freak out" on weed are funny.

10. Or not used to it. It's not a competition you know. Some are taking it for cancer for the first time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. I haven't gotten high since the end of July when I found out I was pregnant...going to start again sometime in the future after i have my baby tho an it will be glorious.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Hey, being preggo is like being high, on certain days anyway. I'm jealous of you Dizzy. I loved having baby in me. Hey dizzy, why not put up a calming video, poem, story, or visual to ad? I'm sure you have something cool that makes you feel calm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Yea very true @WeedHaps lol This will be my 4th child tho an soon im going to find out the gender of him/her. Anyway here a video that calms me down an help me sleep sometimes when I am anxious.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1