A clear display of Mainstream Media bias against Ron Paul

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LegalizeIt11, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Thank God for this video. I've watched the media's erection for Herman Cain blow up like a civilian's house in Iraq and it absolutely disgusts me. A media push has seen Cain go from 7% to double and triple that. Completely undeserved and scary. Please watch this video and share.

Who Cares That RON PAUL Wins Straw Polls? LOL - YouTube

2. That's why Ron Paul's current message/standings is so inspirational atleast to me. We have until August 2012 for the GOP convention, and even though there are some early primaries in 2012, some of those states could very well lean RP's way.

The other fringe candidates are simply inflating and deflating based on media coverage time, and whether or not they happened to be GOP's flavor of that week.

Ron Paul is consistent, his fan base is only going to grow, and eventually everyone will see that.

3. Im from Canada and watching all this election stuff kind of makes me laugh.
    Funny how the guy promoting drugs is the one who is so popular and the government hates that...

4. he does not promote them, he just wants the Federal government to mind it's own business and lets the states do their own regulation.
    big difference