A civil war is needed for federal legalization of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by autisticzoomer96, Apr 22, 2019.

1. sandyhook was a false flag for gun control. So go figure

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. We're getting a bit off topic. 90% of the people are for Medical. 66% are for recreational weed. what people do not understand is that the Government belongs to us. We have elections to have a representative government. that will bent to our will. When it come Marijuana they are telling us to go fuck ourselves. I'm a Democrat that has vote for others parties many times. I voted for Jill Stein in the last election. My advice to everyone is to stop watching that fucking TV. Send a email to your Governor and others and let them know that they work for you and not the other way around. As I said before a family from Alabama had to cash in there 401k to move to Portland to save there child life. I find that sad and makes me very upset. As long as people are willing to bend over and take it up the ass there is little we can do unless we come together as one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. The referendums have been going positive on legal weed for quite some time but I don’t see those happening in the south. We were told that it was going to ruin Colorado but here some 6 years later and they are doing well.
    I’m not interested in making an abortion statement either way but I’m not crazy about legal weed being a focus next year at the natl level if anything abortion related is the hot potato as I fear weed may suffer as a casualty of it all. Maybe more states will continue to give us good news.

5. Following up on my above post, the below shows how close we now are to more general national legalization. So you that think we need to do something radical and disruptive, take your head out of the sand and look at what is going on. In any case, there is little chance any laws will be passed that force legalization on every state and town but rather once the ball gets that close to the goal line, even those areas that will choose to not allow dispensaries or sales won't really be able to stop cannabis getting into the hands of any that want it. In other words, it will just be a matter of inconvenience. For example, here in California, the majority of counties and cities still do not allow cannabis dispensaries, however anyone can have it delivered even in places dispensaries are prohibited by ordering it online.

Democrats realizing cannabis legislation could be the key to help them gain control of the White House, have been beating a path setting up that scenario while Republicans aware of that plot, may have Trump issue an executive order to counter that plot so it doesn't become an election weapon. Either way we win.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/federal-legalization-pot-congress-825517/

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/437825-how-trump-could-take-pot-legalization-away-from-dems-in-2020

6. Easier said than done.
    And the govt works for us?...yeah..right

• Like Like x 1
  7. Someone prove ANY KIDS DIED...LOL

8. I'll give you credit, trying to troll stoners is ambitious, mellow crowd. Peace & Love
    :volcano:

PS if you want so real truth, earth is flat brah :goodnight:

9. What a shame nowadays stoners can't think for themselves

10. "I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical."
    --Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Paris, January 30, 1787

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jefferson was a wise man.

12. #132 natas-420, Jun 23, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019
    Indeed he was! Not the best hemp grower through. He and George Washington, before they had a somewhat falling out in later years (Martha Washington hated Jefferson--she did not like him), would actually exchange hemp seeds together and compare notes during/after each season. Neither were overly successful, but knew the great potential of this 'cash-crop'. Esp. for things like rope, nets, etc.

* The falling out between Jefferson/Washington was purely political. Jefferson was a Demo-Republican, and the other major party was the Federalists (Alexander Hamilton). Washington tried to stay neutral.
    Washington, was truly a REAL Independent. In fact, when he left office, he warned the country to NOT CREATE POLITICAL PARTIES, as it would erode the foundations of the country--He was right.

13. I'd say that it will be changed federally in the next 5 years if Trump gets reelected if he loses who knows.

Obama said he was going to do it then in 8 years failed to deliver. Trump has started to change the laws hopefully he will go all the way.

A civil war is more likely to happen over the 2nd Amendment than over Pot, IMHO.
    But good luck to those trying to take the guns they are in for a rude awakening.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. A little before my time, but I was told Jimmy Carter said the same thing and supported the legalization of cannabis, but didn't follow through.

15. There was a reason why they put the right to bear arms way up on the bill of rights, and why it is #2. They might have been a bunch of slave-owning rich bastards, but they knew. From the fall of Rome, and other examples of failed governments over the ages, they debated the best way to create a government to stand the test of time.

16. I'm for our rights to buy guns and weed. Jefferson was more about states rights. Washington and Adams believed in a strong federal government. I side with Jefferson. As I always tell people the Government is not your Mamma.

17. I'm in the middle (I think?). I believe in a strong federal government when it concerns things on a national level. Like national defense, international law etc. But I also believe that states/local governments have the right to govern themselves when it concerns things on the state/local level like taxes, roads, schools. City A might not have the same values that City B might have due to demographics, religion, economy, etc. So it should be as they see it and not blanketed across everywhere. It will always be a compromise. There has to be. It can't go too far the one way, or the other way. But hopefully common middle ground that all sides can agree to live with. I dunno.

• Like Like x 1

18. But you don't have the right to buy guns and weed.
    According to the Supreme Court, if you use drugs
    you have no right to bear arms.

That's why we need it legalized on a National level.

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. You are wise my friend.

20. My point of view, because de pot is not really legalize in Canada, it is a big joke to empty our pockets
    here the prohibitionists are still controling everything, here is the war we should begin now:
    create a tread that list all of them, rating them from 1 to 10 and obtain the most information on them,
    so when it will come the time to pursuit in court, because it will happen, yes, a 50 years prohibition
    will bring surely a pursuit, so the listing will be ready. what do you think?
    spliphqu