A civil war is needed for federal legalization of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by autisticzoomer96, Apr 22, 2019.

1. If you vote for a politician solely based on their stance on weed than you are making it solely based on weed. That's what happened hear in Illinois. Lots of people voted for phitzger solely based on his weed stance, now they are kicking their selves in the ass as he further drives the state down in other areas. He knew people would vote solely on his stance on weed and he used that to his advantage. People who had never voted before ran to the polls. No message got across but we ended up with a shitty governor in the end.

Legalization needs to be done right without messing up other things, that's counter productive. Voting for a person solely based on their stance in one subject us a horrible idea and doesn't benefit anyone. So in other words research the person you will be voting for, make sure he has more than one agenda you agree with.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I voted for the libertarian guy lol... I couldnt vote for Rauner either cuz he was also a cunt, is it just me or did Rauner or have one of the most punchable faces ever? Lol

3. I've lived in eight states at one time or another. American is like 4 or 5 different countries in one. My daughter lives and works as a nurse in Portland. She works with cancer patients young and old a like. One child that came in was from Alabama. She was taking 23 meds for her illness. the doctor removed all of the meds. My daughter said she was so sick not only from her illness but the meds she was taking. Her parents had to cash in there 401k to move to Portland to save her life. I lived most of my life in Maryland. You know how long a Governor would stay in office if he or she turn there back on the sick or the dying. Answer one term. Now in the South they could give a shit less if you or your child are sick. That's just the way it is down south. So how can they be heard? Easy vote. Now if you talk about hating Gays or killing brown people you will win in a landslide. You have to live here to understand the way they think. Most people according to the polls in Alabama are for Medical weed. Still the people in power just don't give a shit about the will of the people. They just don't care. I forgot to add the cost for these meds was costing them $850 per month.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tuesday is election day in Kentucky. I'm now supporting Geoff Young. He will get my vote. I just don't talk about it. I'm doing something about it.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Good luck Kentucky

6. Go trump

• Like Like x 1
  7. Honestly, i think civil war may be the only way to fix this country. The only way to fix all the things that are wromg with pur government is to start over. That wont happen in our current system. The only way to really fix any of it, is to burn thw whole broken mess to god damn ground, and viciously ruin the families in power.

The feds have the authority to fix much of it. The fact the sacklers arent bankrupt is proof enough that the government is explicitly complicit in the opioid epidemic. Drug dealers are subject to civil forfeiture. They already admitted to lying about the dangera of oxycontin and Purdue Pharma was fined ~600million. Who here doesn't think civil asset forfeiture is not meant for cases exactly like the sacklers? They amassed donor class wealth on the ruined lives of countless citizens. They are criminals. If this happened on the old west, theyd have been ahot long before things got this bad. Unfortunately, our "civilized" FDA and government allowed this to spiral out of control, and here we are.

To all those claiming the mj issue is well on its way to being fixed, i have one question. Why is it ok that the citizens had to literally tell the government "enough." The governments job is to fogure these things out before thwy become problems, not delay the citizen backed roll out of new legal standards (of which, in Massachusetts, they immediately decided they "know better than us," rewrote, and now won't roll out as instructed). The legal roll out in mass is a joke. Dispensary prices are still north of 350/zip, yet the Boston Globe reports this as "in the ballpark" of black market prices. Last i checked, i could get a qp for about the cost of one ounce of legal.

Then theres the massachusetts limits on possession. What fucking idiot made these is beyond me. You can have 1 zip on your person, and only 10 ounces in your residence, yet it is legal to have 12 plants in flower. Can anyone explain this dumbassery to me? Ive read many states have a clause such as "any product over x-ounce limit can be stored under lock and key, so long as it was produced on premises." That makes sense. The 10zip retardation seems like a back door for civil asset forfeiture to me. Do not underestimate how much this contributes to police funds. Cops are pissed they cant take your shit over a plant so easy to grow we call it weed.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. The last Civil War had a common theme on both sides...Rich man's war, Poor man's fight.

If we do it. How about we reverse that tradition?

I'll be glad to do it again if we get the bastards that started it. Gut them like a fish from crotch to chin....ever so slowly.

We called that a "mission expedient interrogation". War brings out the warriors.

You don't want to meet them.

• Like Like x 1

9. Agree. I’ve grown up and lived in the south for 50 years and I’ve grown to hate it. When I hear some guy saying “Ma’am” in that southern accent it makes me sick, and I used to do it all the time. The churches have ruined the south.

10. I could not agree more. The church are turning there back on sick children and the elderly because weed is the work of Satan. Yet a pill that was made in a lab which does more harm than good is ok. God gave us the weed for mans use. A pill is made by man for profit. This is what we are up against. The south is 30 to 40 years behind the rest of the country.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Kentucky is a fucking embarrassment.

12. Oh jeez, A civil war is never needed. For starters, which parts of the country doesn't actually want to legalize weed?

• Like Like x 1
  13. #94 Han-Bolo, May 28, 2019
    Last edited: May 28, 2019
    all the people who think war is the answer, clearly have never been in one. I wouldn't wish war on anyone, especially when they are already in a country that has it medicinally and legally. Find a new job, move to a new state, just please don't start shooting your neighbors because it'll make the rest of us look like absolute retards.

• Like Like x 4

14. need to show those people how they can make more money off the weed!! thats what's been happening everywhere else. at the end of the day it all comes down to the $$$$$.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. the south doesn't. It's hard to find people who don't get high in Kentucky. Tons of money is going to a black market while the state is 6 billion dollars in debt. You have to understand the way they think.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Have you been to the south and asked people? Everyone I know from everywhere in the USA is pro-legalization. The main problem I observe is a failure of people to get off their butts and vote.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I could not agree more.

18. My rule is if you dont vote you dont hit my bong. Doesnt matter who you vote for but you have to vote. Honor system obviously. I encourage other to practice their own version of grass roots vote mobilization. My mom wouldn't let my step dad buy a clothes dryer unless he voted. I also encourage my female friend not to have sex with people that don't vote. Time for some 21st century voter mobilization.

19. I’m in Fl and I can tell you that’s false our new rep from Miami is making more strides than anyone for us right now recreational bill did just fail to get on the ballot this year though but we’re definitely on the way. Already corrected the no flower for medical bullshit they pulled.

• Like Like x 1