A cigarette on the side of the street

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tryptagogia, Jun 12, 2010.

1. So I was walking to the store today with a mad hankering for some cancerous sticks of death when I noticed a half smoked, perfect condition pall mall menthol lying near my foot. I picked it up and ripped off the filter and smoked it, tasted like awfulness and nast.

Anyone ever do anything stupid like smoking something from the sidewalk or eating weird crap?

2. #2 megamax42, Jun 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2010
    Thats pretty gross...but efficient I guess as long as it gets those things off the sidewalk.
    Twice my friend has found weed. Once she was leaving a party and found an eighth of some really dank nugs. The next time we were rolling at a park and she sat down at a table where some people were rolling a blunt I guess and there was a mound of some pretty skunky weed just sitting there at 3 am. No people or cars in sight either. Guess they smoked their blunt and got so high they forgot their weed lol they're gonna be bummed when they try to remember what happened to that last gram.

3. wow thats fucken crazy i just found a full pack of smokes like 15 minutes ago.

4. Well I didn't put the filter in my mouth so technically I'm not getting anything from the previous smoker in my mouth, I wonder who dropped it. :confused:

5. This reminds me of my homie who would smoke the roaches we dropped on the ground after everyone had left...

6. I've smoked cigarettes from friends ashtrays
    not really gross because i've drank after them and smoked on the same joint/bong/bowl/blunt so i'm not worried about it
    and i always ask if anyone wants the roach after we smoke if its a good sized one simply because its still weed

7. I never mind duecing a smoke with a friend or sharing a drink or whatever but certain precautions must be taken when smoking a cigarette found on the sidewalk.

8. I also admit to doing this when i wasnt old enough to buy cigarettes
    i would usually just empty it into my pipe or re-roll it in a paper

9. Yeah, I always clean out my friends ashtrays and take all the tobacco. So wasteful to just throw it away.

10. well.... who wouldn't? why would you throw a roach on the ground when you can put that shit in the bong or something! :smoke:

11. I still roll up blunt guts though
    why waste it? saves me money on cigarettes to

12. I've done stupider things, the other night i was driving home from my girls house and i was still pretty high from a party i was at before hand. I was doing about 80mph on the highway and there was a windy noise coming from my door, I knew it was closed all the way and i wanted to see if it made the same noise on the other side. Soooooo I got out of my seat and sat in the passenger seat (while doing 80mph by myself in my car on the highway) i sat in the seat for awhile while steering from the passenger seat. I'm not gunna lie it was fun as fuck! If i had cruise control I probably would done it longer but i had to speed up cause i was slowing down a lot lol.

13. My friends and I would often smoke cigarettes we found on the street.

One of our favorite games to play, was to drop a few tabs of "happy pills" and go out searching for ashtrays. We'd look for hours, and always manage to find at least a hundred butts to enjoy.

Damn, being a teenager sucked!

14. You certainly don't want to do that again...

15. Um, there is nothing funny or cool about that. You could of killed yourself or someone for not being a responsible smoker and driver. We need LESS of this, man. We already have enough problems.

16. I'm guilty of smoking cigs off the side of the road. You gotta do what you gotta do LMAO.

But once, I Found a WHOLE pack of newports. Brand fuckin new on a park bench. I continued to walk around the park thinkin someone was pissin and just let them sit there. When I got back I saw they were still there and scooped them mofos up. I love when that happens =)

17. I once found a full pack of smokin joes.

Smoking cigs off the street?? EWWWW!!!! I don't even smoke cigs that I personally short.

18. i was walking to school one day and i noticed a little bag and when i picked it up there was probably about a dime of some smelly ass dank. i picked that shit up and walked my ass home to drop it off. that was some good shit:smoking:

19. Ive done that countless times, without ripping off the filter and when I always have a fresh pack on hand. Im just trying to be ECO friendly.:)